Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had a really weird thought yesterday. What if this whole thing was staged between the Republicans and Democrats. They just wanted Americans to belive that they still have a say in Government. I really believe that both of these parties are corrupt and they know that we know it. It was a smokescreen to try and preserve the status-quo of a "two wings of the same bird" political system. I don't trust either one of them and I wouldn't be surprised if they came up with this. Why SHOULD they grant amnesty? Bush already let's them swarm over as much as they like; preserving big-business slave-labor, and the Democratic party is in control now (with Bush and the other rino's keeping it that way) so there's no need for Dems needing new voters. My theory is kooky, but not above these people.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Say what you will, but bear in mind - a lot of those Republicans saved our butts today. Of course they had a little help (the American people). Furthermore, it was Republicans that saved us during the last amnesty attempt too (S. 2611).

I think Bush is the real problem! Of course it would help if a few of the old guard like McCain and Specter bailed out.
    I AGREE, I SAY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY CAN SAVE ITSELF IF THEY UNITE TO GET THE BORDER LOCKED DOWN NOW!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never mind the Republicans, what about the Democrats?? Only a handfull voted with us!
    We need to kick out of office those who don't look out for this country's best interests. We need to disregard party labels.
    If it wasn't for a majority of good Republicans, we'd be stuck with this disgusting, lousy bill.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

You seem to forget, it was REPUBLICANS that sank this bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are two types of Republicans and the Republicans in charge today are Rockefeller Country Club Republicans who are basically corporate liberals.

This issue went way beyond Republican vs. Democrat debates, many who
    ARE against Illegal Immigration ARE also democrats.

Many democrats in my area are hardcore against illegal immigration; it's just that everyone is spinning this issue in different ways.

Illegal Immigration was not an academic issue, everyone could feel it, see it DIRECTLY.

The other factor in play here, people going over to broadband "hence the blogosphere".

To me this is a perfect example when the politicians met up with the internet, and lost. Remember the internet is translucent "If you try to play
    people online? We CAN look up the information".

Remember, many of us have come from yahoo,msn,aol,earthlink, and the irc's.

The problem that you had with the major isp's out there is that kids were intermingling with adults, while out here on broadband; kids go to myspace or what ever other web site that fits their fancy, and we adults go to the boards, and the news sites.

Excellent points, MinutemanDC_SC.

What chaps me about the globalist philosophy is its proponents's insistence that this One World Order is evolving as the result of some inevitable historic tide as opposed to being of human design. I think the fly in the ointment is human nature itself--the need for familiarity and community, a small base, as it were, from which to venture out into the larger world. The "global citizen" is an artificial construct---something amorphous and, probably for many people, a form of mental chaos. I simply don't believe human beings are wired that way. At least not yet.

MW
    GeneralZod wrote:

There are two types of Republicans and the Republicans in charge today are Rockefeller Country Club Republicans who are basically corporate liberals.
    Of course you're are right, however, I still think the party can be saved if those you speak of are kicked out on their butt.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Say what you will, but bear in mind - a lot of those Republicans saved our butts today. Of course they had a little help (the American people). Furthermore, it was Republicans that saved us during the last amnesty attempt too (S. 2611).

I think Bush is the real problem! Of course it would help if a few of the old guard like McCain and Specter bailed out.
    I AGREE. WITHOUT THE REPUBLICANS WE WOULD HAVE BEEN SWEPT INTO THE CAN BY THE DEMOCRAT PRO-AMNESTY BUNCH. JEFF SESSIONS WAS OUR HERO AND SO WAS CORNYN. NO DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT FOR ME!

Big Tent
    Big Business
    No surprise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast