Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At the risk of getting booed here, think about what is most important to this country's survival.

For me, it's illegal immigration, outsourcing, importation of cheap labor, one-sided trade deals, loss of liberties and rights.

Then think that this has been working for a very long time - 40 years - longer really, but I can remember that long.

It has marched forward through Republican administrations, Democratic administrations, Congress and WH the same, Congress and WH different, Congress split. It hasn't mattered. The important thing - the dismantling of American's sovereignty has just marched right on and it is just snowballing now. It is moving faster because the things happening now are things that could not be easily hidden and because of the internet and people connecting and getting the story out.

Yes, there is some difference - in rhetoric - on welfare, and some will get a little pork to take home and others will get their share to take home - all to please the peasants.

If we go right back into the 'party mentality', we are lost. There is only one party. The party of greed and corruption. Yes, those who claim to be Republican carried the day - and good for them. They were the most vulnerable - Americans who are conservative would have ended their career. It is good they did and they should be thank for that effort.

We have an over 90% incumbency rate up there. If these people had really, really, wanted to do something about immigration or any of the destructive things going on - they would have stood up and made the effort.

Tancredo did - and for a while he was treated like he smelled bad. By the WH, the other politicians and the media. They did everything they could to discredit him and yet he kept talking. I, for one, am so glad he did.

I do hope we don't all just fall in line behind one half or the other of the one party system again ------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

let us see if they in fact ENFORCE the LAWS now.. If not.. WE ALL HAVE OUR ANSWER...

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    let us see if they in fact ENFORCE the LAWS now.. If not.. WE ALL HAVE OUR ANSWER...
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralZod
    There are two types of Republicans and the Republicans in charge today are Rockefeller Country Club Republicans who are basically corporate liberals.
    General Zod -- I salute you
    You hit the nail on the head. The key to the fix starts with the 2008 Republican Primaries where we weed out the likes of Lindsay Graham. In two cycles after that I think we will have cleared out the Country Clubbers. And it was the outrage over the Immigration Bill that gives us the momentum to do this job. It should have been done years ago but I think we can ride this wave and get the party back to basics ... hopfully by 2012.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3867390173

Nick,

They haven't abandoned reason. Their reasoning has changed. I do believe many good people get into politics with great intentions and plans. I say that having voted for John McCain in the primary against Bush. and NOW look. But if you watch the movie in the link above you will understand why We the People, are being sold out by our government. I have sent this movie to SO many people in the past months, and those who have bothered to watch it have said "It changed my life." Pretty radical huh? It's free. All you have to do is get comfy, get a snack/drink, and pay attention for an hour and fifty minutes or so. If you can't, watch it in segments. You will be glad that you did. I have watched it about a dozen times now because I go looking for tidbits here and there, and recently figured out that there is a counter on the bottom, duh. But I'm still not sick of it. At first I was hurt, and then angry, and now I'm just more informed and wide awake, and so many more of my questions I can answer myself.

I believe that this is a great evil which we must fight. I have been recently made aware the JFK had just signed an executive order, which some believe got him killed by these ruthless people.

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/thefederalreserve.htm

Like the senator in the movie "Shooter" said, "There's only so many seats at the table. Are you IN... or OUT?"

I think it is simply terrible that we can no longer trust our government. When I was a young man back in the 40's and 50's we all took great pride in our elected officials and trusted them to protect us and make all the right decisions. Today it is like a nightmare. I only hope the country wakes up before it is too late and cleans all the degenerates out of Washington, D.C. We have the nucleus for a grass roots movement right here on ALIPAC.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I prefer to frame all conflicts occuring in the world now in such a manner that at the core you will always find it is individualism vs collectivism. The free versus those who want everyone to be the same...

Individualism is "the opposite of collectivism; together they form on of the dimensions of national cultures. Individualism stands for a society in which the ties between individuals are loose: everyone is expected to look after himself or herself and his or her immediate family only."

Collectivism "stands for a society in which people from birth onwards are integrated into strong cohesive ingroups, which throughout people's lifetime continue to protect them in exchange for unquestioning loyalty."

We see that every day, where us conservatives will buy a gun and stash it on a book case to protect our home. Where as the liberals will hire an army, a national guard, a sheriffs department , AND local police, and install a 911 system. The difference is, I PAY for my gun. The liberal pays for all that other stuff with MY MONEY!

Bush/Rove happened to the Republican Party.

Rove decided that conservatives would just shut up and take it, since there's no where else for them to go except the Republican Party. I guess it never occurred to him that they could always stay home, or vote third party.

One would have thought that the disastrous 2006 elections would have taught him something, but it didn't. Even after their latest debacle with amnesty, Rove/Bush are still committed to smearing what used to be their base, and kissing up to the racist ethnic hustler groups.

I don't see how the Republican Party survives these two, except as a small splinter party.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123