Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I love about the majority of you...

....You believe in something and are willing to fight for it with respect and regardless of what the pigs (Oooops, an Animal Farm blurb) try to tell us what to think.

God Bless all of you. And God Bless all Moral Human Beings!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Why thank you!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Why, your welcome
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

LOL! I hope I didn't seem to be making fun of your post. I genuinely thank you for your kind words.

And you're right....there are some pretty fantastic people here.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I am 98% sarcistic by nature, and did not catch that in you post. We all should be proud for standing up for somethin. I do it more by face to face conversation, and trust me, this has it's downfalls.. Hopefully,I will finish a diatribe to scan the internet tomorrow. I'll be putting my communication skills to the test. Alipac will be first observers.

I loved your response.

Very kind of you "Article1V" Thank you !!....we do try
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Very kind of you to say ArticleIV.

I will add that I love the fact that so many people supporting ALIPAC truly have their eyes wide open and are not afraid to confront the toughest issue in our nation.

The people around us here know more about what is really going on in this country than 99% of the population because they have taken it upon themselves to do the legwork and take a stand.

These issues disturb me deeply.

I think about our fight day and night. Almost every waking moment, which is about 19 hours a day, my mind is processing info and working on strategies for us.

Having so many great Americans stand with me here, really keeps me going when I'm tired and fed up.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William & Sosads psychic link kicking in again.

We were typing and posting "Very kind of you" at the same time lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    William & Sosads psychic link kicking in again.

We were typing and posting "Very kind of you" at the same time lol

W
    You know what they say about great minds
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thank you for the kind words, ArticleIV!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast