Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT I MISS MOST

These are the things I miss most-
    The safety of the food supply was never in question.

The only third world exposure you got was on a tv commercial,and you could choose to help out if you wanted.

When in a fender bender all parties were insured and nine times out of ten spoke english.

I miss growing up in a world where gang violence was never heard of,much less being in every town.

The town you lived in had a sense of cohesive togetherness.

People were actually held accountable for their actions.

ALL LAWS WERE ENFORCED.

Political correctness didnt exist.

The shared pride of being AMERICAN.

The thing that makes me the saddest is knowing future generations(mine and yours) will unfortunately never know or get to experience the USA you and I grew up in and knew.

These are just some of the reasons I have joined the fight. I just hope its not too late.

Amen to that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I miss having faith in my neighbor and having them look at me in kindness.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Yep!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The first obstacle we have to overcome is the one pounded into our heads 24/7 that "It's all about ME!" Me first! I-I-I-I-I! Self gratification has been marketed so successfully that the average American lost sight of his neighbors, friends, and sometimes even family long ago. I seldom read books anymore, and even more seldom recommend them, but every American should pick up a copy of "The Marketing of Evil" by David Kupelian. I was so intrigued by his message I bought copies for the family as well. I'd like to suggest it to my ALIPAC family too. Warning: If you are already depressed you might want to avoid the book. It isn't politically correct and the author doesn't sugar-coat the facts.
    Those of you with children still in the home will be glad you bought this book, because it will shed a little more light on the cockroaches in advertising and marketing that are preying on your family.

Maybe a little off topic here, but it will help you understand how the media gurus are directing so many people away from common sense and saturating you with all the wrong information!

I guess the reason I refer to the marketing thing is the redirection of the average man's thinking which tends to drive us all to satisfy our "assumed" needs. Over time we follow the lead of the marketing, away from the simple things in life like thoughtfulness towards our neighbors, community, and the nurturing of our friendships. That inevitably refocuses us on material things and how to pay for them, usually ending in the creation of a whole new class of debt slaves. Simple truth is the average American ends up too busy trying to keep his head above water to notice what is really going on around him. Many of those who wake up and take notice are simply too tangled up in their material lifestyle to sacrifice the time and commitment to initiate change in the society that is in fact falling apart around them. Sensing confusion and weakness born of apathy and neglect the illegal invaders rush in and take over. Catered to by the huge, greedy corporations looking to create even more debt slavery, the greedy illegals will eventually fall victim to the same fate. Bottom line is, in order to end the cycle we all have to get more in touch with one another and with ourselves and shut out the craving for self-gratification.

MW
    PlanB wrote:

People were actually held accountable for their actions.

ALL LAWS WERE ENFORCED.
    The above reasons are probably the two most significant reasons I'm in this fight! In my opinion, respect for the rule of law in this country is at an all time low. Furthermore, I would suggest that illegal immigration is a huge contributor to the decline of support for the rule of law.

I realize the prisons in this country are near maximum capacity, and I also know that prisons and prisoners cost the taxpayers a great deal of money. However, I don't think that is a reason to ignore the foundation of which this country was built on. That foundation is law and order! As a society, we should have serious reason to be concerned about the decline in respect for the law. The legal system provides the underpinnings for much of society. Disrespect of our laws leads to disregard. When our legal system is regarded as unreliable, which it is, it tears at the very fabric of our society. We're living that situation right now!

Yes, millions of illegal aliens are disregarding our laws each and every day! Making matters worse is the unreliability of our judicial system and law enforcement officials in dealing with the problem effectively.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn