Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I NEVER hear anyone address...

If the illegals are so poor and are "just trying to make a better life for their families", where do they get the THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to hire coyotes to bring them over the border?

From what I've read in the past, they pay the coyotes something like $5,000 - $7,000 each to bring them here.

I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!

So, I would really like to know how I'm better off than they are!? I also don't get food stamps, social security, welfare, or medicare.

I have never heard this addressed - have you?

Excellent point. And I think you are correct. These people are not starving, not as desperate as the amnesty pushers claim them to be, and therefore they have NO EXCUSE TO BREAK THE LAW. The vast majority of them are lawbreakers, pure and simple. They are making an investment. They can earn more money by coming illegally to the United States, so they can afford to pay back that $5,000. It is a conscious decision to break the law. The rationale behind it is no different than a decision to embezzle money or even rob a bank. It is about the chances of getting caught versus the monetary gain. This kind of behavior is totally inexcusable and a danger to ordered liberty.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

I have, a number of times. There are just too many things wrong with what is going on, though, to keep focusing on the ones that are less relevant.... so it seems.

The fact that a number of illegals' families will pay for groceries with food stamps, then carry them out to their brand new pickups seems more relevant because 1) How'd they get money for the new truck (with money they earned by taking an American's job) 2) Why are thy using food stamps (further raping our social services programs) 3) How did they get signed up for the social services they're now abusing (no idea here...)

If you want to know where they get the money, though, i'd assume many of them use a portion of the billions sent to mexico from the US every year by illegals already here.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I can tell you all, I know how they get into the "system" in order to gain social services. It is with the help of complicit social workers who allow it by ignoring the very facts that would exclude the illegal aliens.

Why you ask? I believe that these social workers must have one of two thoughts. The first would be that they feel that the illegal aliens truly are that desperately poor and have bought into the thought that all Americans are in a much better financial position, and the second reason would be that they love their government jobs so much that they sign up as many clients as possible in order to have "full" caseloads to justify their jobs in the first place to society.

Either way, these social workers KNOW they are signing up illegal aliens who's identity and income they cannot even prove (how without a social, how can you trust their word, someone who would steal their way into another country?).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

where do they get the money?

The same place illegals in Memphis, Tennessee get $100,000 to pay down on a house.

When I posted an article which appeared in our local DON'T FACE THE ISSUES newspaper called The Commercial Appeal in April 2006 in a blog on a Nashville Newspaper a reader wrote me this.

"SOUNDS LIKE DRUG MONEY TO ME BEING LAUNDERED IN YOUR TOWN."

They get financing from a suburban bank whose pres. says "it's good business".

They are represented by a latino off-shoot of CENTURY 21 who promises to buy back their houses if they get deported. Obviously they think that highly unlikely or Century 21 would go down the drain.

Many illegals actually have no money to pay the coyote. The initial money they earn and send back to Mexico goes instead to the coyote or his cartel. This way the cartels can threaten families if monies don't arrive as directed...........Very well organized, these scumbags!

BTW.........I'm an old county social worker from way back who dealt with illegals. NO ONE in my office EVER, EVER dealt any favors to illegals. I'm sure it happens but don't be all-inclusive in your statements. Many social workers work in some tough situations for too little money. These are jobs many Americans would not do, believe me!

ex

vic

I heard they are so poor their children have to sleep in the box their big screen color tv came in .
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    I heard they are so poor their children have to sleep in the box their big screen color tv came in .

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    extex, I am going to give you a shorter version of what I told all here back in March.

My husband works full-time, I homeschool. We found ourselves needing the one time help of a social service agency with our electric bill (to avoid shut-off). When in the office, there was only one other client who stayed in the reception area so the receptionist could translate for the worker.

Back in the office, the two social workers shared an office, which I was in. The worker helping me was apparently a manager and the other came to her desk and said "it (their system) said they do not qualify, what should I do?", manager said "how much is their income?", worker said "$3,999.74", managers asked, "how many in the household?", worker said "four". The manager then said this, and I quote "see if there is anyone else in the household without a social, they will usually not tell you, but there usually is, that should help it go through".

So extex, not only was this manger suggesting that they push them through although their income was too high (double what my husband makes for four), but also she suggested doing it by using names of people who might be living there who have no social security numbers to verify income or no, or even exisitng or not.

First question in my mind was "who would not have a social security number, and were hesitant to let this agency know they had them living there but illegal aliens?", and, "without a social security number this agency could not even verify if there was more income for those unlisted people".

Now also let me interject this, when my oldest daughter was growing up and I was a single parent, I never received child support from her father. Although in that day, according to the state for any help, my income, plus the ordered (remember, I said I NEVER received it, they simply showed it being court ordered and it was an income mark against me) child support made me above to get help with food. Many evenings rolled around to where I had to scrape together just enough food to feed my child. Now I am getting back support, and I had to report this to this agency. Everything had to be verified!

So much for no favortism of illegals. Yes, I know maybe the the woman in the office might have had legal childrem here, but the workers were aware of her circumstances and also that some others would qualify them although they were apparently illegal.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry you had a tough time, Liz.

I can only speak from personal experience..........Let us not forget our common goal.

extex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast