Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    No more paying for interpertors when they are in court. (which is often). No more spanish instructions on every damn thing I buy. No more noise pollution with that crap they call music. No more seeing a million of them in front of Home Depot. Yay!!!!

A definiate good article. Obama should read that at the SOTUS. The majority of the filth in our country commiting crimes and destroying the American Dream is from our unfriendly neighbors down south. Its time to rid ourselves of those of them who broke our system and abused our laws.

Banned
    Obama is not going anywhere near the immigration issue right now. Too explosive an issue. He is going to focus on economic projects and unemployement. GOP needs to watch out as Obama is gonna sound like a 1/2 Republican with his attempts of meet in the middle. Break out the chest high waders as the sticky brown wave is gonna be high.

It would be,''Happy Days Are Here Again''!

Yup, Obama will avoid the immigration debate like a plague while he continues to publicize his securing the border and deporting more then ever. In 6 months he'll push the issue again.

I'm betting though after his SOTU his ratings drop hardcore within a week.

Banned
    Latinos are waiting to hear Obama come out with plans for AMNISTY and new DREAMS in his SOTU. Watch their reactions if he totally blows over the immigration issue or states there will be continued moving to secure the border and to removal of illegals. They will be burning tires in the streets of LA.

If 20million illegal aliens left the US, I would be loved again!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If 20 million illegals left the US, this forum would stop. Now, hey, we don't want that.
    ------------------------

No amnesty

My ideal reform: All of these illegals need to leave the country in order to file for citizenship. They should apply outside the US. There should be an efficient means to bring in workers, who should come in as needed. If they commited any crime, they are not eligible. Companies should be given a direct link to check all workers citizenship status, and the fines for hiring an illegal should be outrageous. They must learn English and must support themselves. There are too many illegals working under a fake name and drawing welfare under another. Anyone applying for citizenship stating they built a life here must: prove they worked the entire time and provide all fake ssn's used. Next, the welfare system should be screened under their real names, as the US pays for all of these illegals hospital bills when they go in for delivery, arent we nice? Since they usually use their real names for benefits, it should be fairly easy to find, they must pay back ALL welfare/food stamps/Wic/ and any other benefits they received the ENTIRE time prior to citizenship OR reentry. I hear all these people say they spend money here, yes they do, the welfare money, what they earn is sent back to their country. The people here give them Christmas and all kinds of things. Most cry about how they take the jobs no one wants, but go down to a welfare office, seems a lot of them are there. If they are here on a work permit, and apply for ANY welfare, they lose all permissions and can never apply again. And I say line up the buses accross the US 70 times if thats what it takes, make them pay their own passage, why do they have more rights than the Americans. They should put me in charge of the program, it would be done and done to benefit the US. Have you ever gone to the schools and watch the illegals with kids here getting all the freebies? they dont even stand up for the pledge. It is disgraceful In Georgia the governor says "we make it known they arent welcome"????? Why are you paying for their babies???? They do benefit from food stamps, they don't even go straight home from the hospital after popping them out, they go straight to the wic office and say they need milk..NO responsibility, next stop, the food stamp office. Yes, they are great for our economy. I salute Arizona...

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

We could get the party started!

Welcome to Alipac Noamesty63!
    Bout time you showed up nice post!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast