Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If 20 million Illegals left the US? We'd sure be much safer and we'd have JOBS!
    Too bad they haven't left yet! I had a vehicle full of them in front of me today at a stop sign, when i looked up into the back of their vehicle the one in the back that was facing the back window was pretending to shoot me! I couldn't believe it! I just glared right into his eyes....I didnt' say a word.
    And then Obama says....lets not make them pay for their parents bringing them here illegally, lets give them an education! Such nice people, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    I just glared right into his eyes....I didnt' say aword.
    "You made him look away didn't you?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I had a vehicle full of them in front of me today at a stop sign, when i looked up into the back of their vehicle the one in the back that was facing the back window was pretending to shoot me! I couldn't believe it! I just glared right into his eyes....I didnt' say a word.
    "Should've called PD and said they pointed a gun at you, Well it looked like a gun! My Bad!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

"I would have my full time job back!"

I was willing my jeep to turn into a Sherman Tank!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

You and thousands, if not millions more. Know well how the construction field has left American workers out in the cold. It's not right! If politicians jobs were taken by illegals something would be done...no doubt about it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Stevetheroofer, i remember when all the construction guys were good looking guys and us girls , way back when, used to drive by and check them all out! Now days, if we can find construction, its all illegals doing the work! What happened?? They say that they take jobs Americans don't want, thats SO NOT TRUE!

Thanks girls, we are becoming extinct! All the years I spent teaching my son to be the best at what ever he decided to do, and that your work will always speak for it self, all handed over to illegal aliens for an illegal vote and for a handful of people to get rich, the guy at the county tax revenue service told me I should get workman's comp. insurance and hire some illegals myself that stung quite a bit! With all the new recruits and traffic we've been getting I still have a shred of hope, Our adult children are the ones who will put this over the top! Then we can change this forum to William's How to Workshop or something!

I was willing my jeep to turn into a Sherman Tank!
    It's not too late.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

You and thousands, if not millions more. Know well how the construction field has left American workers out in the cold. It's not right!
    If politicians jobs were taken by illegals something would be done.
    ..no doubt about it.
    This Country would be done.

And they're working on that right now.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast