Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disillusioned,,,,,,Welcome to ALIPAC!
    ------------------------

April
    What If Illegal Aliens Suddenly Vanished?
    There would be dancing in the street!

Welcome Disillusioned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes that is a truly refreshing thought
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Our kids would feel safe in their schools for a change.

The Columbine kids were not Hispanic.

We wouldn't have to have the Spanish language shoved down our throats, and illegal children wouldn't have to translate everything to their illegal parents.

Learning the Spanish language is a choice.

There would be cleaner neighborhoods.

Maybe and maybe not. Spanish people are some of the cleanest people I know. I have never seen a dirty house or a dirty child of Hispanics.

No more MS-13 gangs.

This is true. MS-13 gangs are a big problem.

LA would become a snow bird state again for our retired citizens. It would also be nice to visit Disneyland again.

I do not know about this.

There would be alot less disease.

This is ridiculous. Hispanics did not invent aids or many other diseases.
    What are the ddiseases that they bring?

No more being forced to listen to the illegals music blasting on weekends.

I've never seen an Hispanic with a boom box. Yes, they do blast their music from their cars and it is annoying

No more Corona beer bottles littering the streets.

Never seen any of these here.

It would be nice to go to a public place and not feel like I'm in a foreign country.

I feel the same way, but is it a bad thing.
    I much as I hate illegal immigration some of these things are stereotype and racist. Most of them are trivial. Lets talk about some of the real problems of illegal immigration, like cost to the American taxpayer and how it will change american forever if not stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    [quote:3qwfuuha]What If Illegal Aliens Suddenly Vanished?
    There would be dancing in the street!

[/quote:3qwfuuha]

There would be a big problem if they suddenly vanished. If they gradually left as they came, we would not see an shock effect.

I am more than willing to risk the shock if they just vanished
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I
    am more than willing to risk the shock if they just vanished
    Maybe you are but there are a lot of people who will be hurt because they depend of illegal workers to assist them in their every day lives. I still go for a gradual pull out.

Maybe if those people followed our laws by not hiring (depending) on illegal aliens they would not be in that situation. I have no sympathy for them they are breaking the law by aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Laws are there for a reason and those that break our laws by hiring illegal aliens will get their just dessert. I say prosecute all illegal alien employers and citizens that rely on cheap labor and have contributed to the invasion happening in our country now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Maybe if those people followed our laws by not hiring (depending) on illegal aliens they would not be in that situation. I have no sympathy for them they are breaking the law by aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Laws are there for a reason and those that break our laws by hiring illegal aliens will get their just dessert. I say prosecute all illegal alien employers and citizens that rely on cheap labor and have contributed to the invasion happening in our country now.
    And all the people said "AMEN!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast