Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    lsmith1338 wrote:

Maybe if those people followed our laws by not hiring (depending) on illegal aliens they would not be in that situation. I have no sympathy for them they are breaking the law by aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Laws are there for a reason and those that break our laws by hiring illegal aliens will get their just dessert. I say prosecute all illegal alien employers and citizens that rely on cheap labor and have contributed to the invasion happening in our country now!
    Absolutely WELL SAID!

One of the many diseases the illegals are bringing into the U.S. is a new strain of T.B. which is very contagious and that is enough to scare me.

I personally want the borders closed. Period. End of Welfare for those getting it that shouldn't be here in the first place.

I would not miss them....and would be happy to have this be clean water under the bridge.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

It would feel like coming home after being away for a long time. I would finally exhale a long aahhhh! I would be so thankful to have my country back again. I would never again feel like a stranger in my own town. There are too many positives to mention!

Re: What If Illegal Aliens Suddenly Vanished?

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    What If Illegal Aliens Suddenly Vanished?
    Include Muslims in John Lillpop's satire and future looks even brighter!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if ALL Americans acted like proud Americans again?

Call me a scum bag racist, call me a rabid Nationalist, call me whatever floats your boat.....
    BUT... Make damn sure you call me an AMERICAN!

I want America to remain the proud, strong country built by our fore bearers and NOT become a country of the THIRD WORLD. America is too precious to abandon to global Corporations and the greedy hordes from hell.

It takes WORK, LOVE AND PATRIOTISM to maintain and perpetuate a country such as ours.

AMERICA

It requires only APATHY, compromise in standards and concession upon concession to overwhelming, mind-numbing numbers of Third World denizens for the degradation and destruction of any country subjected to such an onslaught.

No one in our history ever dreamed that Americans could ever be capable of allowing such a degradation of their country.

Certainly not one of our ancestors ever dreamed that so many Americans would aid and abet that destruction!

As Americans, How can they rationalize their actions? Is there no shame?

You forgot to add that due to reduced demand the price of food, gas and housing would actually go 'down' not go up.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Our kids would feel safe in their schools for a change.

The Columbine kids were not Hispanic.

We wouldn't have to have the Spanish language shoved down our throats, and illegal children wouldn't have to translate everything to their illegal parents.

Learning the Spanish language is a choice.

There would be cleaner neighborhoods.

Maybe and maybe not. Spanish people are some of the cleanest people I know. I have never seen a dirty house or a dirty child of Hispanics.

No more MS-13 gangs.

This is true. MS-13 gangs are a big problem.

LA would become a snow bird state again for our retired citizens. It would also be nice to visit Disneyland again.

I do not know about this.

There would be alot less disease.

This is ridiculous. Hispanics did not invent aids or many other diseases.
    What are the ddiseases that they bring?

No more being forced to listen to the illegals music blasting on weekends.

I've never seen an Hispanic with a boom box. Yes, they do blast their music from their cars and it is annoying

No more Corona beer bottles littering the streets.

Never seen any of these here.

It would be nice to go to a public place and not feel like I'm in a foreign country.

I feel the same way, but is it a bad thing.
    I much as I hate illegal immigration some of these things are stereotype and racist. Most of them are trivial. Lets talk about some of the real problems of illegal immigration, like cost to the American taxpayer and how it will change american forever if not stopped.

i respectfully disagree. it is fact, not racism, that these invaders have introduced or in some cases reintroduced diseases that were essentially wiped out in this country. ( antibiotic resistant tb, chagas, leprosy to site a few). if you go to the local mall here the main language is spanish, even over the main speaker system. again not racism just go to the mall and listen. as a matter of fact last week i went to our jewel food store and the tv's by the check outs were all in spanish (i was pissed and complained) if you go into town the once quiet middle class neighborhoods are now falling apart, with cars parked all over the yard and lawn... dirt patch in front of the house. i could go on but if something is happening around you and you continually see it it is not stereotyping or racism, it is a statment of fact. if you aren't seeing these things where you live thank God. as for being trivial, i think quality of life is very important and now we have to change our total way of life. thinks we once did without thought could get you killed. sounds dramatic but you don't walk your dog in one particular park (only park) in town at the wrong times.

="Lone_Patriot]

i respectfully disagree. it is fact, not racism, that these invaders have introduced or in some cases reintroduced diseases that were essentially wiped out in this country. ( antibiotic resistant tb, chagas, leprosy to site a few). if you go to the local mall here the main language is spanish, even over the main speaker system. again not racism just go to the mall and listen. as a matter of fact last week i went to our jewel food store and the tv's by the check outs were all in spanish (i was pissed and complained) if you go into town the once quiet middle class neighborhoods are now falling apart, with cars parked all over the yard and lawn... dirt patch in front of the house. i could go on but if something is happening around you and you continually see it it is not stereotyping or racism, it is a statment of fact. if you aren't seeing these things where you live thank God. as for being trivial, i think quality of life is very important and now we have to change our total way of life. thinks we once did without thought could get you killed. sounds dramatic but you don't walk your dog in one particular park (only park) in town at the wrong times.
    Yep. And one only needs to look at Los Angeles to see what illegals do to a community. What did LA look like 40 years ago? LA is a filthy crime ridden hell hole now. As far as the schools. Illegals are much more prone to gang activity than Americans. They are primarily responsible for the spike in gang violence--MS-13 and the 18th Street Gang are the bloodiest gangs in the history of LA, and they are primarily illegal immigrant gangs. You can throw out "The Columbine Kids" but that's like saying "Don't fret about MS-13 murders, Jeffrey Dommer wasn't an illegal hispanic."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Maybe we could raise the food quality standards up so that the produce such as lettuce and spinach would be safe to eat without worring about kidney failure or dieing. I haven't eaten lettuce for a long time...I'm affraid of it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    if you aren't seeing these things where you live thank God.
    And you can be sure that you will be seeing these things where you live if we don't stop the invasion!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

it would be a dream come true.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast