Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dyehard39 wrote:

I still go for a gradual pull out.
    Instead of a gradual "pull out", how about a "Gradual Breakaway" or wheening?
    Put up Posters, send warnings and have to media announce that,
    Anyone,
    Commercial and Domestic, must adjust their workload or employee load within 6 months to avoid the "eminent", up and coming, elimination of illegal immigrants, illegally in The United States.
    "Anyone" found in possesion, including but not limited to, employing, aiding and ebbeding, renting to, fianancing, "will be" fined and imprisoned accordingly.

HEEDING this warning instead of NEEDING cheap labor, can create more productivity in the near future.
    ------------------------

April
    patbrunz write:

And you can be sure that you will be seeing these things where you live if we don't stop the invasion!
    So true and a huge incentive to fight against it full force

I agree with most of the original Post - but referring to the Democratic Party as the "enemy" is over the top. What does that make George Bush or John McCain? To me enemies are people who, in their hearts want to destroy our country. Like Islamic terrorists, etc. The President or Democratic members of Congress who disagree with us on immigration honestly think they are doing what's right for the country. I disagree with them, and I'll say their policies could destroy this nation. But that's not their intent, so I don't consider them enemies. I guess it depends on your definition. A political enemy is one thing - a true enemy is someone you want to destroy, etc.

GUYMAN wrote:
    referring to the Democratic Party as the "enemy" is over the top.
    I think what was meant is that, we`re Bushes(public) enemy, he`s against everything we say or do.

"War on Citizens Reform"
    ------------------------

Banned

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234