Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
Well, I know we are not doing any better financially. We are in danger of losing hundreds of thousands on a home we bought. I mean, times are scary. I am thankful we both have steady jobs, but our income just doesn't stretch.

But I DO see many mcmansions being built all the time in my area ... and in addition to those McMansions, full blown 25 room REAL mansions up and down certain corridors. I mean, just the number of them is staggering. Someone is getting rich in this country, and it's not us!!!!

But I still continue to shop at SEARS where spanish is being broadcast over the loudspeakers and I have to search for English on the store signs.

I agree!! Those purchasing homes and ranches in our area are either the corporate wealthy or the Human/ Drug Smugglers and their cargo who will live multiple families per house! American's are having to sell their homes and move to less expensive areas.

It is a sad day in America when the back bone of America, the working class have been replaced by illegal invaders.

It is obvious govt. feels Soverignty, Security and Citizen's rights count for nothing.