Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Schools Have the MEXICAN flag over the AMERICAN FLAG?

I sometimes come across articles that say...re: our schools..

they have the mexican flag OVER the american flag raised at schools.

Do we have a list of these schools, institutions? I am SURE most people are now aware of this, as i wasn't until I started coming to this site. I want to make a list and capture these schools on photo or video. I have something in mind.

Let me know.

"We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

There is a huge buzzard rag flying in front of a shopping center called Green's Corner in Norcross Ga.

Norcross is no longer an American city.

And the chicken sh*t MSM never show this on TV nor in major newspapers.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

A Big Fan

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Here is a start.

and a post office thrown in for good measure

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/MIS ... 60827.html
    Click here: Listener Report -- Maywood, Calif. - August 27, 2006
    http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/MIS ... 60827.html

see full story above

This was my experience... I was dropped off by my ride while he parked and I saw all of the American flags and started walking towards them and suddenly there was a rush of thugs running towards me calling out "death to the minutemen". They stopped me in my tracks. They pushed me around and told me if I was to take one step further, they would beat the shit out of me. I looked to the back of me and there were about 4 police officers leaning on their vehicle just watching, doing nothing! So, as I stepped forward, they stole my sign and ripped it up as another was throwing water on me. Meanwhile, I am still getting pushed around and threatened so I again look back to see if the police are going to help. Nope! So, I stood there with my hands on my hips with one hand on my pepper spray and I was ready to use it. Again, I might mention that there are 4 or 5 police officers behind me doing NOTHING to the fact that I am being threatened, pushed around and stolen from.

After being at the rally for a while, we noticed that the opposition was getting louder and they we watched as they took the American flag off of the flag pole and stepped on it on the ground at the United State Post Office and mounted a Mexican flag and up it went. At this point the police did nothing. Finally, they went over to take it down and they had bottles and rocks thrown at them. They did not attempt to arrest anyone. They were unable to take it down because they cut the wrong line so the flag remained there for the rest of the day.

Another woman was beat up (while the police watched) and injured as well as an elderly man. They tend to pick on the weaker targets.
    Thanks for reading my story.

Best regards,

Sandra
    A Big Fan

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE THUGS OR POLICE WERE CHARGED OR REPORTED???
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>