Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was waiting for someone to say "SUE THEM!! TAKE IT TO COURT!"
    Well, we all seen what that got Jan Brewer and Arizona, a FEDERAL COURT SYSTEM THAT IS TOTALLY CORUPT,FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!!
    Look at what they have been doing to Orley Taitz,Walter Fitzpatrick,Mr. Lakin and ALL the others who only asked for PROOF...
    They have NO STANDING???? Please, WHY REGISTER TO VOTE THEN?
    WHY pay Taxes? This is a Government that is TOTALLY CORRUPT!
    From MONROE COUNTY TN. to WASHINGTON DC... The Govt. of THE PEOPLE no longer BELONGS to the CITIZENS, but to the ELITIST IN D.C.
    If thier are anymore Grievences about the "FEDERAL GOVT.", it should go NO FURTHER THAN THAT STATES SUPREME COURT... PERIOD!
    All else is Corrupted,run by the elites in Washington, and THEY have a Foothold in EVERY State... It is OUR DUTY as AMERICANS to IGNORE THEM!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I was waiting for someone to say "SUE THEM!! TAKE IT TO COURT!"
    Well, we all seen what that got Jan Brewer and Arizona, a FEDERAL COURT SYSTEM THAT IS TOTALLY CORUPT,FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!!
    Look at what they have been doing to Orley Taitz,Walter Fitzpatrick,Mr. Lakin and ALL the others who only asked for PROOF...
    They have NO STANDING???? Please, WHY REGISTER TO VOTE THEN?
    WHY pay Taxes? This is a Government that is TOTALLY CORRUPT!
    From MONROE COUNTY TN. to WASHINGTON DC... The Govt. of THE PEOPLE no longer BELONGS to the CITIZENS, but to the ELITIST IN D.C.
    If thier are anymore Grievences about the "FEDERAL GOVT.", it should go NO FURTHER THAN THAT STATES SUPREME COURT... PERIOD!
    All else is Corrupted,run by the elites in Washington, and THEY have a Foothold in EVERY State... It is OUR DUTY as AMERICANS to IGNORE THEM!
    Patriot, I tend to agree with you. It appears that Bolton's ruling was unconstitutional so I say that Arizona should move forward with 1070! Personally, I think they will.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    dont do anything stupid , thats for sure.
    draindog, I'm not sure what you would classify as "stupid"?
    dont get tangeled up with the law . imo, when the commies in power pull one too many scams off right before the eyes of the USA public, like a EO amnesty,without fear of consequense, the S will HTF. then the leo will quit- go home. then theres no law, FOR US, like how the aliens see our USA everyday. tell me what happens next?

just imagine.... potus grants amnesty by EO, say before november. 200 million USA citizens go to vote, and the previously illegals are swamping voting places.many are city halls-... police depts.im not seeing that come off well. especially with them waving mexican flags as seen at any mass la ratza rally. things will get crummy real fast.

ILLEGAL

Thanks for your post, you put words to most of my feelings about immagration. I saw a polictician on TV saying he's tired of blacks and browns being put down in the united states, like immagration is a racial thing. How do we help them understand...its a LEGAL thing.

Never underestimate the value of ridicule or condescension in dealing with your opponents.

One's opinion of Glenn Beck aside, he is someone who understands the power of mockery, and has employed it successfully in dealing with dubious characters hell bent on remaking our nation. Noone likes to be made fun of----- to see their sacred cows lampooned or their half-baked ideas and ineptitude exposed. There's a lot of material to work with here. We just need a few more Becks and Limbaughs, and a large blogosphere presence; people with a gift for satire who could articulate what most of America is thinking. Rinse and repeat often.

The immigration issue is anything but funny, but when clowns are involved parody seems entirely fitting.

The single most important thing we have to do at this juncture is vote out as many Democrats as possible in the November election.

I think we need to peacefully protest 24/7 in a safe place with the proper permits if needed.
    In the past few weeks several Houston anti-illegal groups have joined
    forces in protests to support Arizona and SB1070. We've protested
    at the Mexican embassy and last week in Tomball, TX.

If anyone in the Houston area wants to join in on some of the prostests
    going on please send me a message.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

I have mentioned this in other threads, but one of the most important things we can do is push for some kind of ID before anyone can V0TE. Voter fraud is an enormous danger for us all! Who is working on that? We need it in place before the Nov elections.[/quote]

I agree with you........I live in NC and I called the voting office and was told the only thing required to vote was proof of residency. No proof of citizenship......nothing else!!

When we had the presidential election, there were people signing up to resigister and voting the same day...........nother was checked..they just votes......straight democrat ticket!

A great question TexasBorn. Hang in there.

I will throw this out there. JMO. If enough people were to boycott cable and TV I believe we would be going at the head of the snake. All governments throughout history have controlled the media of their respective times. Information is valuble and leading, and our founders understood this as well, and thus freedom of the press. That only lasted for a little while, then the monied interests, with the help of the government reclaimed the control of the media.

Then comes a technology unlike anything the world has ever seen......the internet. Then come the talk of suppression of the internet. Does anyone really wonder why the government and the monied interests would like to have more control over the freedom of information when it concerns the internet?

How much is spent on cable or satellite TV each month in this country? How much money is spent to send the appropriate signals and messages across the airwaves to each and every viewer? People pay for their poison.

Is it possible to cancel enough subscriptions to gather the attention of the government and the monied interests?

This takes money from a system that has for many years pumped the info that has breed apathy at times, and anger and disgust at the proper times well regulated as well.

A few people turning off the cable will not do much. How much would it take? Our founders sacrificed and placed upon the block their lives in order to protest the English tyranny.

Boycotting the TV and cable is a peaceful manner to get attention and whatever list of demands the patriots wish to impose upon the tyrants.

Who can force you to BUY a cable subscription or satellite subsription?

What market would such a protest take from. Where do you make your living? Who gains from a liberal MSM? Are these the same folks that cause you grief?

Just my thoughts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast