Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    1. We should continue criticizing this President and his entire administration for their bias, dictatorial policies, and incompetence everywhere we can. Our poll numbers do make a difference.

2. The Republican party apparently has established group resistance against his leftist lust for unconventional upset, - and Democratic domination complete with financial debauchery. Thank them for maintaining the blockade. We should start a letter campaign of messages of support with an easy access list of their email addresses.

3. We should also create a new list of supportive media contacts and let them know we are still behind them and their efforts.

4. We already have a list of compatible organizations associated with ALIPAC that we are branched with like the Tea Party and Numbers USA. William and the staff have done a terrific job with coordination. It's not like we are alone. Each one of these has thousands of members. We should continue developing mutual outreach campaigns with them and make our voices stronger. All they/we need is a coordinated list of points along with instructions for actions.

5. If a definitive move is made toward amnesty, we must get ahead of the situation and flood the airwaves and switchboards again. We should also consider big multi-group coordinated marches for that time.

6. When William sends out an alert, we should act on it if requested, not just read it and put it aside.
    This is a great communication tool ALIPAC developed. The Tea Party has the same mechanism in place and so does Numbers.

7. We should try to not let ourselves get discouraged. Don't forget, we are the legal ones and we, who defend this country and its foundational principles and documents, come in all colors and are strong. Patriotism is not dead, it is growing. The anti-American radicals will be displaced with disrespect and derogatory exposure.

8. Whenever you can, put your comments (civilized wording) up for view on media pages, UTube, and the internet. You may not be able to change the liberal reporters, but your comments will be read by the public.

9. ALIPAC has expanded into other communication routes. These are valuable resources and reach a lot of people. They can be alert activated for important developments.

10. Americans should come to realize a proper organization of identity support for Anglo people in this country. That's a puzzling concept but it should be taken up somewhere outside of ALIPAC.

These are some of my thoughts. I agree it's deeply discouraging to see all the coverage on TV that looks so biased against honest taxpaying Americans with so little being reported in their defense, but in general I think people are more fed up than ever because it's costing us so much anymore and we are losing our liberties and our qualilty of life.

Well, when the Executive Branch doesn't do it, and the Legislative Branch doesn't do it, you sue.

I still believe in our checks and balances. Any lawyers in the house? How about a class action?
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    A great question TexasBorn. Hang in there.

I will throw this out there. JMO. If enough people were to boycott cable and TV I believe we would be going at the head of the snake. All governments throughout history have controlled the media of their respective times. Information is valuble and leading, and our founders understood this as well, and thus freedom of the press. That only lasted for a little while, then the monied interests, with the help of the government reclaimed the control of the media.

Then comes a technology unlike anything the world has ever seen......the internet. Then come the talk of suppression of the internet. Does anyone really wonder why the government and the monied interests would like to have more control over the freedom of information when it concerns the internet?

How much is spent on cable or satellite TV each month in this country? How much money is spent to send the appropriate signals and messages across the airwaves to each and every viewer? People pay for their poison.

Is it possible to cancel enough subscriptions to gather the attention of the government and the monied interests?

This takes money from a system that has for many years pumped the info that has breed apathy at times, and anger and disgust at the proper times well regulated as well.

A few people turning off the cable will not do much. How much would it take? Our founders sacrificed and placed upon the block their lives in order to protest the English tyranny.

Boycotting the TV and cable is a peaceful manner to get attention and whatever list of demands the patriots wish to impose upon the tyrants.

Who can force you to BUY a cable subscription or satellite subsription?

What market would such a protest take from. Where do you make your living? Who gains from a liberal MSM? Are these the same folks that cause you grief?

Just my thoughts.
    roundabout, very interesting food for thought. My concern is this...the monied interests that you mention have tremendous financial clout. Just look at MSNBC , New York Times, Newsweek, etc. They are tanking in a major way yet they continue down the same path of destruction. Why? IMO, they have been bought and are being buoyed by idealogical investors. I agree that advertisers will bail at some point but as I pointed out, MSNBC is already a media arm of the Democratic party so they just say, who cares if advertising dollars disappear. Out tax dollars are hard at work keeping them afloat. A boycott of the MSM would have to be a very well coordinated and massive effort on the part of American citizens. But I would argue that there are already millions that have boycotted by tuning into other media outlets. I know I have for a long time now. IMO, if things don't change for the better a tax revolt might just be the kick that brings the feds to their knees.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

TexasBorn, if we look at it a little more focused or defined, not just the MSM, but I am under the impression that most people that watch TV (I could be wrong here) do not watch TV the old way with rabbit ears and two or three stations, but do subscribe(?) to cable or satellite(?) It would be a major blow to the revenue of Hollywood, Madison Ave., the news and cable broadcasters, and the political establishment as there is much politics involved in TV as well, yes?

What is the profit margins? How much would it take to catch some serious attention?

I do not know the answers to these questions as I do not partake or have much info, but venture there is a weak spot?

I like the idea of a tax protest as well. It would work in the same manner, bunches of individuals speaking as one, with a huge MONETARY stake.

I have been trying to think non-violent. JMOs

In a nutshell, a cancellation boycott by enough people would catch attention, is non-violent, is not that much of a sacrifice, (easier said by some than others, I suppose)

Capitalism is many decisions taking place at many times by many individuals. Individuals being the key. Do you as an individual partake? What about the next guy. Individual actions elevated to a collective level can make a huge difference. Collective apathy has brought us to this point in time.

How long would it take to catch much attention if so many cable subscriptions were cancelled? Or so many tax checks were not in the mail box?

Pick a target. Sure would be nice if it was a target that has aided for so long to bring us to this point in time.

Time is running out. JMO

Hey TexasBorn, on a more positive note, David vs Goliath comes to mind.

Just looking for a weak spot.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Hey TexasBorn, on a more positive note, David vs Goliath comes to mind.

Just looking for a weak spot.
    roger that roundabout! Little does Goliath know the size and speed of the stone about to bring him down
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

I think we ought to set up voting place "monitors" much the same as the Black Panthers did! What are they gonna do, arrest us?

William Barret Travis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234