Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is this what it takes?

I have to wonder if this is the "attack" that Ive long thought it would take
    to wake people up.

We might just rise up and take our country back. The illegals might have
    to go home...that would be a plus. Maybe some industry would rise out
    of the ashes and put America back to work again. Maybe people would
    get over this infatuation with a global economy (which is failing globally!)
    and practice some good old isolationism! It couldnt hurt!!!

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Im trying to think so. Anyone else?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I wonder as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Is this what it takes?

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    I have to wonder if this is the "attack" that Ive long thought it would take
    to wake people up.

We might just rise up and take our country back. The illegals might have
    to go home...that would be a plus. Maybe some industry would rise out
    of the ashes and put America back to work again. Maybe people would
    get over this infatuation with a global economy (which is failing globally!)
    and practice some good old isolationism! It couldnt hurt!!!

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Im trying to think so. Anyone else?
    SOMETIMES THATS WHAT IT TAKES. SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAS TO HAPPEN TO KNOCK DOWN WHAT IS IN PLACE, SO SOMETHING NEW CAN GROW OUT OF IT. I WILL TELL YOU THIS.....THIS IS BAD ENOUGH THAT NOT ONE AMERICAN CAN IGNORE IT ANYMORE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Honestly, I don't think this has woken many up. Everyone is still going about their lives like everything is just fine.

I don't think this is quite the straw that will break most Americans out of thier beauty rest. I think it can, will and HAS to get worse. Hate to say it...just be prepared.

It looks like the American people had to have something like this to knock them over the head before they woke up! The illegal alien issue affects every issue in this country....Financially we have been bled dry by the greed and the stupidity of our leaders!

April
    People do not sleep peacefully when hit in the wallet. There are alot of POed people who do not appreciate being ripped off and seeing wall street tank more is not making them any happier. We were robbed for what...again???????

I hope that Americans are just keeping the stiff upper lip thing, because I honestly don't think they are so stupid not to realize what is going on. For many, I pray it is just not talking openly about their personal financial problems.
    Yes, I watch too much History and NatGeo channels which have looked at the ancient Mayan calendar. The current cycle ends in Dec. 21, 2012 and the calendar ends on that date. Whether that is the beginning of a new cycle or the end of the world is controversial with experts. Other scientists tracking asteroids predict the whole world will end in 2036 when a huge asteroid will hit, after having whizzed by between the earth and moon in 2024.
    Just thought I would cheer up everyone on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I hope that Americans are just keeping the stiff upper lip thing, because I honestly don't think they are so stupid not to realize what is going on. For many, I pray it is just not talking openly about their personal financial problems.
    Yes, I watch too much History and NatGeo channels which have looked at the ancient Mayan calendar. The current cycle ends in Dec. 21, 2012 and the calendar ends on that date. Whether that is the beginning of a new cycle or the end of the world is controversial with experts. Other scientists tracking asteroids predict the whole world will end in 2036 when a huge asteroid will hit, after having whizzed by between the earth and moon in 2024.
    Just thought I would cheer up everyone on this thread.
    I don't doubt there may be some validity to this, but remember Y2K? Nothing happened, so who knows? Not up to us anyway...