Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: What is a "white Hispanic" that killed the black boy?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I want to know why they are trying to make the shooter out to be white when he is not. This was a Hispanic and black encounter, not a white and black encounter.

W
    Uhh... Hispanic is an ethnicity right? I believe we had an interesting discussion on this matter here before on the racial diversity of Hispanics. Some people here are Hispanics and shared their insight in this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/f9/today-yahoo-...89/index3.html

George's father is White and possibly his mother Hispanic, but her race is something else entirely. She could very well be "Mestizo" or "White" or even "Black". So technically he is a White Hispanic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    The president could have had a great teaching moment but once again missed the boat,he should have stated simply, I feel bad for the family of this American child and I certainly want a full investigation into the shooting, but once again making it a racial issue can bring about more problems with riots and/or more revenge shootings.

I cannot judge since I wasn't there however crime is crime doesn't matter about race gender or other reasons, overall our justice system is failing because of liberal bias. We have enormous problem in our country, jobs, poor economy, decline in morals. values, education, etc. Clearly a strong leader is needed who can at the very least start some type of healing process.
    Sadly this is nothing a President can fix. The problem is systemic and ingrained in our society. This transcends right vs left and we as a people need to come together to come up with a solution and quit the fighting at home and overseas. The problem start in the family. The best we can do without having to take away the children from their homes is to provide them with best education money can buy and after school programs to keep them out of trouble.

The best we can do without having to take away the children from their homes is to provide them with best education money can buy and after school programs to keep them out of trouble.
    Do you really prefer that schools raise our children and not parents? That is the problem in a nutshell. Here parents can drop their kids off at school at 7 am for breakfast and not pick them up until 6 pm which is when the free after school program ends. On weekends the kids get a backpack of food and most are on free lunch by lying on forms even though their parents have a good job at Tyson. Most of these kids or their parents are newcomers to this nation. We are importing the poor and in many cases families who have poor family values and then have kids to use them for free entitlements. The best we can do is DEPORT the illegals and get the anchor baby law changed!

This is VERY true, racial issue is lame to bring out in this case, BOTH were American, Legal Americans from what Ive understood. So the focus now is WHY is this type of thing happening? And I have to agree Its WEAK, Liberal "leadership", People know that in America, you can basically do whatever you want, and you're likely to be set free, and in some cases, wrongfully convicted, Our system is SCREWED and our system focuses on All the WRONG points!, leading to TOO Many Loopholes!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    The president could have had a great teaching moment but once again missed the boat,he should have stated simply, I feel bad for the family of this American child and I certainly want a full investigation into the shooting, but once again making it a racial issue can bring about more problems with riots and/or more revenge shootings.

I cannot judge since I wasn't there however crime is crime doesn't matter about race gender or other reasons, overall our justice system is failing because of liberal bias. We have enormous problem in our country, jobs, poor economy, decline in morals. values, education, etc. Clearly a strong leader is needed who can at the very least start some type of healing process.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
    Do you really prefer that schools raise our children and not parents? That is the problem in a nutshell. Here parents can drop their kids off at school at 7 am for breakfast and not pick them up until 6 pm which is when the free after school program ends. On weekends the kids get a backpack of food and most are on free lunch by lying on forms even though their parents have a good job at Tyson. Most of these kids or their parents are newcomers to this nation. We are importing the poor and in many cases families who have poor family values and then have kids to use them for free entitlements. The best we can do is DEPORT the illegals and get the anchor baby law changed!
    I was talking more about Americans than illegals since this case involves Americans. About how we have children in this country growing up in troubled households and thus repeating the cycle when they in turn have kids. What do you propose we do to the parents? Control their minds in order to make them better parents to their children? The best we can do as a society for these kids is provide them with the best education so they can grow up to be productive members of society. And then when they are adults, that there be job opportunities available to them no matter if they're college educated or not.

I know personally for me, the education I was able to receive from my public charter school is what allowed me to obtain the job I have now. I had access to the local University (UCSD) as a high school student as well. If I had grown up elsewhere in THIS country like the troubled inner cities of the South, the odds would be against me simply because the education system would not have been as great there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Uhh... Hispanic is an ethnicity right? I believe we had an interesting discussion on this matter here before on the racial diversity of Hispanics. Some people here are Hispanics and shared their insight in this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/f9/today-yahoo-...89/index3.html

George's father is White and possibly his mother Hispanic, but her race is something else entirely. She could very well be "Mestizo" or "White" or even "Black". So technically he is a White Hispanic.

Whatever. All you have to do is look at the guys picture. He is latino, hispanic, or metizo (whatever the hell that is). All I know is that as a white person I am sick of taking the heat on this one. The hispanics own this mess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk View Post
    Whatever. All you have to do is look at the guys picture. He is latino, hispanic, or metizo (whatever the hell that is). All I know is that as a white person I am sick of taking the heat on this one. The hispanics own this mess.
    In the thread I linked too, Hispanics on this board discussed the various differences and races within the Hispanic community. So if you don't know what Mestizo is, you are free to read up. I agree though, this guy looks like a Mestizo to me though. Apart from having a White father and White name, I'm assuming the media is going with "White" because he indicated to the police as so.

I've yet to see this made into a "blame" the Whites issue though. From what I've seen and read, everyone is pretty upset with the police department and George. The police department for its ineptitude and George for being suspicious of the innocent teenager.

Banned
    Well I obviously dont care what mestizo means or I would have looked it up. Really dont care. The media is going with white hispanic because they want to make a racial bias hate crime out of this. I cant remember the last time I saw a hispanic being refered to as a white hispanic in the news. If ever. As far as this kid being an innocent teenager, I dont know all the facts in this case. I heard on the news that thois George guy had a bloody nose. Is it true? I dont know. I am not judgoing anybody till all the facts come out.

April
    IMO once again the media is making a big bru haha about this to distract from the real news.....like Obama's impeachment, Sheriff Joe's investigation and Fast and Furious. The truth about Obama is surfacing and MSM is there to try to distract us, as well try to stir up some racial chaos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    IMO once again the media is making a big bru haha about this to distract from the real news.....like Obama's impeachment, Sheriff Joe's investigation and Fast and Furious. The truth about Obama is surfacing and MSM is there to try to distract us, as well try to stir up some racial chaos.
    You are sooo right on the truth...The death of a child is always heartbreaking and thats it, over done!
    Obama and the minions bring race into it to cover their corrupt, illegal agenda!
    I see some are falling for it....Grow up man..
    Good call April, Pattyk
    Last edited by airdale; 03-25-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast