Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What worries me everyday !!!more than the mexicans

THIS WAS NOT IN THE U.S. NEWSPAPERS BUT IT WAS IN THE
    CANADIAN PAPERS

These Pictures tell it all!

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take
    over!

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers
    (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to me by
    a Canadian Friend who thought Americans ought to know!

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London
    during their recent "Religion of Peace Demonstration."

Why would anyone think that we should be at war
    with such nice, peaceful Muslims?!

CANADIAN PAPERS

over!

CANADIAN PAPERS

over!

CANADIAN PAPERS

over!

unable to post pictures of muslims in England protesting and telling that country that they will dominate the world!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Re: What worries me everyday !!!more than the mexicans

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    CANADIAN PAPERS

over!

CANADIAN PAPERS

over!

CANADIAN PAPERS

over!

CANADIAN PAPERS

over!

unable to post pictures of muslims in England protesting and telling that country that they will dominate the world!!
    The pictures and video's have been shown on TV over and over. I don't know about newspapers.
    Terrorist are in this country and they are to be feared. Most of them came in legally. But I see the same thing in protest of illegal aliens in our streets, talking the same rhetoric and that scares me also. There are far more illegal aliens in this country than Muslims and they have been doing a lot of harm to American citizens. I think all immigration should be suppended at this time. The problem is we do not know who they are until they act.

the probkem is 1000's times bigger than the average good hearted American citizen knows!!! we are sleeping with the enemy !! it tears me up to know that all the efforts of our heroes are going down the drain , everything our GI's Fought for in Normandy, the Gulf etc is getting diluted !!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Coming from Canada I can tell you that England, France and Canada allowed lots of them into their countries in the 70's and 80's. It is the children or grandchildren of those original immigrants that are causing problems. It has been researched and found that a certain generation becomes more fanactical in their views. That is why the United States must be very vigilent about who and how many people of various religions and countries we allow in. Just look at the situation in Miami with the Cubans. They came in droves and now control almost everything. Many don't want to assimilate and go around with Cuban pride flags on their vehicles. It is almost impossible to run for politics or judge, some jobs and contracts in the county can't be gotten and even many scholarships can't be gotten if you are not Cuban.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The worst case scenario is if they ALL radicalize and unite - Mexicans and Muslims!

We are living on top of a powder keg ready to explode. Who would have EVER believed that 7 doctors would end up being radicalized? We don't know if they were actually sleeper cells or if they suddenly became radicalized but it is scarier than h*ll!!!

It's easier for them to take over Great Britain because there are more of them and it's geographically more convenient; but all they have to do in the US is set off a few IED's around the country and the fear will paralyze everyone! I'm actually shocked that it hasn't already happened.

The only difference between radical extremist Mexicans and radical extremist Muslims is the language they speak.

The worst case scenario is if they ALL radicalize and unite - Mexicans and Muslims!
    Those alliances are already in place.

Exhibit 1

DcSA's note: This news alert is similar to the one that William posted yesterday. But the diffierence I want to show you is the addition of ALLAH ACKBAR, the cry of the jihadists, Allah is Great. The Communist LA VOZ DE AZTLAN likely added that jihadist battle cry to show solidarity with them

LA VOZ DE AZTLAN
    Los Angeles, Alta California
    July 1, 2007

ALLAH ACKBAR : "Terror Spectacular" coming soon says DHS

Brian Ross of ABC News is reporting that a secret U.S. law enforcement
    report, prepared for the Department of Homeland Security, warns that al
    Qaeda is planning a terror "spectacular" this summer. The attack will be of
    a magnitude similar to 911 said the senior official with access to the
    document. "This is reminiscent of the warnings and intelligence we were
    getting in the summer of 2001," the unidentified official said.

Brian Ross of ABC News appears to be a "front man" of the Bush
    Administration when leaking this type of frightening information to the
    American public. This type of news, which in the past has turned out to
    be false, often come when overall support for the Iraq War wanes.

La Voz de Aztlan
    Website http:/www.aztlan.net

Exhibit 2

http://www.secretsofsurvival.com/sur...ar_attack.html

I only brought over part of this story. You can go to the link to read more, as it is lengthy.

2007: Nuclear Attack and Invasion of United States –
    Hugo Chavez - the 'Missing Link' to Nuclear Terror; MS-13 Gangs and Islamic Sleeper Agents 'Silent' Invasion Force in 3,500 U.S. Cities;
    Can We Stop It?
    – by Mark Lawrence - May, 2007 - SecretsofSurvival.com –

This may be a very deadly year for Americans living in the United States.
    According to Hal Lindsey of WorldNetDaily.com, Hugo Chavez, the President of Venezuela, has threatened to unleash an army of operatives already inside the United States, if the U.S. attacks Iran.

In other words, mass murder by armed gangs already in U.S. cities.

WND: Chavez threatens to 'unleash operatives' already in U.S.

MS-13, most likely the 'army of operatives' Chavez threatened to unleash, is the most violent gang in the United States, numbering in the tens of thousands, responsible for murders across the country and the subject of congressional investigations. At one point they were reported to be in over 3,500 U.S. cities.

Approximately 70,000 more are in Central America where many receive paramilitary training, and from the sound of things, have been sneaking in by the thousands from Mexico into the United States.

MS-13 gangs have set up in many American cities, and are reported to have created a national command hierarchy, with some gang members on the East and West coast reporting directly to and paying gang dues to leaders in Central America.

FPIF: MS-13 'command hierarcy' in U.S. cities

Now it gets scary.

Brigitte Gabriel, the author of "Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America," tells Larry Elder of "The Larry Elder Show" (a nationally syndicated daily talk show for ABC Radio Networks):

"We have terrorists coming through our borders. Al-Qaida is working with the MS-13 gang, smuggling al-Qaida terrorists into the country. Hezbollah is doing the same... We estimate thousands have already been smuggled into America... Hamas is here..."

Update: 5/9/2007
    MSNBC: Hezbollah (Islamic radicals) build base in South America

In addition, MS-13 is reported to have smuggled in a variety of nuclear weapons for Al-Qaeda, including suitcase nukes and even a few nuclear missile warheads, and Al-Qaeda's arsenal may even be bigger than that.

Which is probably why a nuclear attack on U.S. soil is now considered the number one threat by Homeland Security.

If you live in America, you should be worried. If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

The government is slowly telling us what's going on, but they're doing a great job of not creating panic. The threat is real. It can happen any day.

SAN. FRAN. CHRONICLE: United States drafts 'Day After' nuclear plan

L.A. TIMES: Bush orders contingency plans for nuclear attack on U.S.

CHICAGO TRIBUNE: Cheney: Nuclear attack on U.S cities 'very real'

Hugo Chavez - the 'Missing Link' to Nuclear Terror

Why the interest in Chavez?

Chavez, if you recall, made threatening remarks to the United Nations back in September of 2006, predicting the fall of the 'United States Empire', and also speaking Arabic, ending his heated speech with inshallah, which means God willing.

Why is the President of Venezuela, a country in South America, speaking Arabic? Why did he predict the fall of the United States?

CNN: Chavez predicts fall of 'United States Empire'

According to WorldNetDaily.com, Chavez has been reported by a defector to have given atleast $1 million to Al-Qaeda.

Obviously Hugo Chavez has ties to Iran, hence the threat to unleash operatives if the U.S. attacks Iran. He also has direct ties to MS-13 in Central America, with many originating from his own country, Venezuela.

WorldNetDaily.com writes, 'MS-13 has ties to Adnan El Shukrijumah, a top al-Qaida lieutenant believed to be plotting new attacks against U.S. targets. El Shukrijumah had sought meetings with the Mara Salvatrucha [MS-13] gang leaders who control alien-smuggling routes through Mexico and into the United States.'

If this sounds crazy, that's because it is. Crazy. If news reports are correct, the United States is in immeninent danger of nuclear attacks and mass murder across the country.

Of course no country, especially Venezuela, wants to be linked to Al-Qaeda. The U.S. is a sitting duck for an Al-Qaeda nuclear attack because there is no country we can nuke back. Al-Qaeda doesn't have a return address.

You can bet though that a handful of countries would willingly help Al-Qaeda, as long as they can do it without being traced.

Like Iran. Like Chavez. Like Fidel Castro.

Foreign Nations Unite - Enter Fidel Castro

Plots against the United States may be a lot bigger than just Islam.

Two days ago Chavez met with his 'good friend' Fidel Castro, and this made world news. In fact CNN reports that Chavez is in frequent contact with Castro, who of course has been considered a long-time enemy of the United States. Coincidentally, Hugo Chavez is called Castro's protegé.

Ok, so where's the proof that there are 'plots against the U.S.'?

Well, we don't have any 'proof'. Just like in the days prior to 9/11. We didn't have any proof that 9/11 was going to occur. We knew that something was going to occur – but we didn't know what.

Cheney: Nuclear attack 'greatest threat we face'

The Chicago Tribune quotes Cheney as saying, "The fact is that the threat to the United States now of a 9/11 occurring with a group of terrorists armed not with airline tickets and box cutters, but with a nuclear weapon in the middle of one of our own cities, is the greatest threat we face," he said. "It's a very real threat. It's something that we have to worry about and defeat every single day."

What Cheney didn't say, perhaps to prevent widespread panic, is that Bin Laden's plan isn't for one nuclear detonation in one city, it's multiple nukes in multiple cities.

Bin Laden calls this plan 'American Hiroshima'.

MS-13 Gangs and Islamic Terrorists

If Al Qaeda nukes us, it seems likely that MS-13 gangs will take up the fight as well, as MS-13 gangs are alleged to have snuck in thousands of Islamic sleeper agents into the U.S. First Brazil – where they receive fake passports and Hispanic last names – and then up through Mexico.

MS-13 gangs are reported to be in over 3,500 cities; they are in our cities, suburbs, and small towns. Wherever there are drug routes, and nowadays there are drug routes everywhere. We know they have access to guns. We also know they have a reputation for violence and murder.

And according to Brigitte Gabriel's book, there are thousands of Islamic extremists hidden among them.

If this is your first time hearing about the reported connections between Hugo Chavez and Al-Qaeda, or Al-Qaeda and MS-13 gangs, or Islamic sleeper agents disguised as Mexicans and hidden among MS-13 gangs, a number of links follow to articles on WorldNetDaily.com, as well as a link to Larry Elder's interview with author Brigitte Gabriel, that explain these ties:

- FBI chief warns of aliens from al-Qaeda-tied nations

- Al-Qaeda's U.S. nuclear targets

- Defector: Chavez gave $1 million to al-Qaeda

- Larry Elder interview with Brigitte Gabriel

Clues to Nuclear Apocalypse

Chavez has predicted the fall of the 'United States Empire'.

Chavez hates the U.S.

Fidel Castro is our long time enemy;

Chavez is Castro's protegé.

Chavez has ties to Iran – in fact Chavez threatens to 'unleash operatives' if the United States attacks Iran.

Big red flag.

Iran has ties to Al-Qaeda. Chavez is suspected to have ties to Al-Qaeda.

CNN (April 30) - Chavez tells world that Castro is 'in charge'.

CNN: Chavez: Cuban leader Fidel Castro is 'in charge'

What a random thing to say. Why does Chavez want the world to know that Castro is 'in charge'?

It's possible that support from other countries may depend on Castro being on the card.

Now, do we write off all these news reports as just coincidences, or at worst a rambling string of conspiracy theories?

Or do we realize that Bin Laden's plan for American Hiroshima is shaping up right before our eyes, and may be a lot bigger than just Al-Qaeda?

Bin Laden has promised to kill millions of Americans, and in the last four years Muslims have been warned multiple times to leave major U.S. cities.

2003: American Muslims Told to Leave Major U.S. Cities

2006: Al-Qaeda warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

It's 2007. Time's up.

U.S. 'Invasion'

Considering that there are tens of thousands of MS-13 gang members throughout the United States, and who knows how many Islamic sleeper agents – once these nukes go off, I'm sure these gangs and sleeper agents are not going to be volunteering with rescue efforts.

MSNBC.com reports that a number of MS-13 gang members have had paramilitary training in Central America. So, here we are with tens of thousands of MS-13 gang members in 48 states, a number of who have had paramilitary training – what we have is an ultra-violent invasion force that is already here.

MS-13. Al-Qaeda. Hezbollah. Hamas.

They were already here – that was the plot to 'War of the Worlds', where we were attacked by aliens asleep in our cities, who were suddenly 'activated'. Are we in a similiar situation?

Islamic radicals disguised as Mexicans, hidden in our nation's cities among MS-13 gangs (the majority of who are illegal aliens), waiting to be activated by Bin Laden for one very deadly day of terror –

Considering that they're supposed to have nuclear weapons, this sounds more like the Book of Revelation in the Bible and the beginning of the 'End Times' – in fact, nuclear attacks on USA may actually be in Bible prophecy (see link at the bottom of this article).

Exhibit 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Associated Press, THE JERUSALEM POST Jul. 2, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iran plans to join Cuban-Venezuelan trade agreement

Iran plans to join a Latin American initiative designed to counter US-led efforts for free trade in the region, the official Web site of Iran's president office reported on Sunday.

The report said visiting Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez welcomed Iran's observer membership in the Cuban-Venezuelan-backed alternative to the Free Trade Area of the Americas.

"The pillars of world arrogance have been shaky.
    Victory will be realized by resistance and steadiness," Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said during his meeting with Chavez, according to the Web site.

Chavez and Cuban President Fidel Castro signed the deal - known by its Spanish acronym ALBA - in 2005 to criticize Washington's efforts to expand its free trade with Latin American countries. It contains much leftist rhetoric, and few specifics, but was followed by closer economic ties between the two vehemently anti-US leaders.

ALBA is seen as countering the US-backed Free Trade Area of the Americas hemispheric trade pact. Though FTAA stalled in 2005, Washington since has signed nine free trade agreements with Latin American countries.

"Cooperation between independent countries such as Iran and Venezuela will have an effective role in defeating imperialism," said Chavez, according to the Web site.

Ties between Iran and Venezuela have been growing stronger, with both leaders strongly condemning US policies. Chavez has defended Iran's disputed nuclear program, dismissing Washington's concerns that Teheran is secretly trying to develop atomic weapons.

"Political interests and close regional and international stances are among the important factors that help to continue this close cooperation," Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman Mohammad Ali Hosseini told reporters Sunday during his weekly press conference.

Chavez arrived in Iran on Saturday for a two-day visit, as part of a three-nation tour after stops in Russia and Belarus. His visit is the third to Iran in the past two years and the sixth since he came to power.

Hosseini said Iran and Venezuela would sign some 20 memorandums of understanding during Chavez's visit, but he did not provide further details.

Iran's state-run television said the two countries would sign agreements on the construction of a 7,000-unit housing project and an artisan school, both in Venezuela.

Iran has partnered with Venezuela on several industrial projects in the South American nation, including the production of cars, tractors and plastic goods, the television added.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

They won't take over America.....as long as we don't elect Hillary.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I agree they won't take over, but we are already set up for a serious hit.
    The pro-illegal/Aztlan - Jihadist alliance is already in place.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

"Birds of a feather, flock together".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    I agree they won't take over, but we are already set up for a serious hit.
    The pro-illegal/Aztlan - Jihadist alliance is already in place.
    That's my concern. They are just waiting for the signal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast