Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What would Americans have done if....

I often wonder what Americans would have done if Hirohito had sent 10 to 12 million Japanese nationals into the USA via the Mexican border. Is it more acceptable to illegally invade a country in increments than it is to do it all at once? There was a reason why Hirohito decided not to invade the USA....as a nation, have really lost all our resolve to protect our country, our way of life, our language, culture and customs?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I can tell you this being an old guy... America has changed over the past 50 years so much I do not recognize it. People are less proud of America, people are less willing to defend her, people are less willing to be proud patriots who say "screw that America and Americans FIRST, people are more inclined to put their own comfort over the decline of our society. Americans are like wet noodle wimps now compared to the 1940s. Perhaps all of the current upheavals in the economy and jobs and illegals will wake this sleeping giant America up again and restore The People to The Helm of our national ship. If not, if we as a people lay back and take this crap then I suppose, sad but perhaps true, we will deserve the Hell our nation becomes.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.