Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Would You Do About The Illegal Alien Invasion?

Free Republic

What Would You Do About The Illegal Alien Invasion?
    August 13, 2008 | Tennessee Nana

Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:15:50 AM by Tennessee Nana

At this moment there are more than 300 million people living in the United States. How many are here illegally is uncertain and the estimated number changes depending on the political or social persuasion of the numerator. While liberal or “compassionateâ€

As a former immigrant:
    Love that. Coz in my opinion, once you become a citizen, you are no longer an "immigrant". Bugs me because they say they are out to get "immigrants" to sign up to vote........sorry, Immigrants can't vote.....only CITIZENS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I completed an application to enter the United States, there were several requirements that illegal aliens bypass in their unauthorized entry into our country. I had to pay fees, have a clean bill of health, receive inoculations, have a thorough criminal and background check, and prove that I would not become a public dependant. I signed documents affirming that I understood I was not entitled to public assistance and that if I committed a felony, I would be deported. When I applied to enter the United States, it was with the knowledge that immigration was a serious step and required scrupulous documentation.
    Exactly......to diminish it like they want us to again, only lowers what it means to be a citizen. Sad when illegal aliens have more rights than LEGAL Immigrants and citizens do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What would i do about Illegal Immigration ? Hmm .
    Step #1. Put this government back in the hole it crawled out of .
    Step #2. Install though legal voting with paper ballots and ballot counters that can read . A government by and for the people . 82% can't be that wrong imo
    Step #3. Sedition and Treason , Govermental Fraud all acted on quickly with a fair trial and no country club jails .
    Yes , Lindsey and Villi , Newsan along with many others would be sucking some serious Constitutional jail time .
    Illegal would self deport with Bankers being held accountable for their actions .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

MW
    I'm sick and tired of hearing illegal alien advocates say illegal immigration isn't a crime. Let's remove any doubt and make all illegal immigration a felony!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All that has to be done is to inforce the current laws and tweak other laws to be updated.

Give everyone in the Congress, the Whitehouse, the Senate and the House of Rep, their walking papers.

Give the homeless all the perks these illegals are sucking from us taxpayers, every day and every hour.

If we can count the birds in America, I guess we can count ILLEGALS!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Let's remove any doubt and make all illegal immigration a felony!
    Sounds good......just like we have to put up a fence to clear up any confusion on which side of border you belong on and exactly where that border is.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    When I completed an application to enter the United States, there were several requirements that illegal aliens bypass in their unauthorized entry into our country. I had to pay fees, have a clean bill of health, receive inoculations, have a thorough criminal and background check, and prove that I would not become a public dependant. I signed documents affirming that I understood I was not entitled to public assistance and that if I committed a felony, I would be deported. When I applied to enter the United States, it was with the knowledge that immigration was a serious step and required scrupulous documentation.
    Exactly......to diminish it like they want us to again, only lowers what it means to be a citizen. Sad when illegal aliens have more rights than LEGAL Immigrants and citizens do.
    I agree. How many immigrants came here legally FOR A BETTER LIFE? How many came OUT OF HARDSHIP? How many came as persons of GOOD WILL AND GOOD CHARACTER. Asked nothing us except the chance to be a part of the nation, to build it, be responsible toward it, without a handout, and without vilifying the people or the country for not doing enough for them. The illegal aliens of this age are the worst people to come into the country no matter what ethnic group they come from. It's whine and cry when they get caught, it's "I wasn't driving he was" excuses, its "American isn't compassionate", "Americans are racists", Americans are xenophobes. ON and on and on. You NEVER heard anything like that from my Japanese friends even after the way they were treated in WWII. They are a class above, by a mile, those who steal into this country.

What would I do about illegal immigration: I would start by giving all illegals a 72 hour notice that they were leaving nicely or by force.

The second part of my plan would be to start rounding them all up and deport them to a small island some where in the pacific.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Love your avatar justonehero. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast