Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Let's remove any doubt and make all illegal immigration a felony!
    AIDING and ABETTING ILLEGAL immigration is a FELONY, it's TIME to make ILLEGAL immigration a felony ALSO!

The Time for half hearted measures and talk is over, this country is in serious trouble and only extreme measures will work. You have to cut the head of the snake off.

1. Declare a National State of Emergency.
    2. Envoke all Presidential Powers needed. (Thanks Mr Bush).
    3. Withdraw all US Forces from S.Korea, Germany, Iraq, Etc.
    4. Deploy them to the US Southern Border, with orders to use deadly
    Force when threatened.
    5. Repeal NAFTA, CAFTA, Etc.
    6. Start massive deportation processes, no more hearings ,no nothing just
    put them in a bus and dump them at the border.
    7. and thats just for starters.

Edit: just for thought, just imagine if mexico was on the russian border, what do you think they would do? Alot worst than what i posted.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Way to go everyone!

It will save the taxpayer $62 a day in the Privately Owned Prisons, just shipping them out.

Send them to Iraq, we have put billions and billions there; who cares where these illegal criminal aliens are from?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a novel idea - ENFORCE THE LAW. I'd like to see a mandatory jail term for employers of illegals.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Here's a novel idea - ENFORCE THE LAW. I'd like to see a mandatory jail term for employers of illegals.
    Reggie... Now WHY would they want to do that?
    Think, the Democrats would lose a voting block...
    And the Republicans would lose cheap labor...(sarc.)
    We NEED a Dept. of COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!
    That way, we could laugh and BOOT OUT ANY STUPID POLITICIAN who come up with any idea that hurts AMERICANS or AMERICA.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    The Time for half hearted measures and talk is over, this country is in serious trouble and only extreme measures will work. You have to cut the head of the snake off.

1. Declare a National State of Emergency.
    2. Envoke all Presidential Powers needed. (Thanks Mr Bush).
    3. Withdraw all US Forces from S.Korea, Germany, Iraq, Etc.
    4. Deploy them to the US Southern Border, with orders to use deadly
    Force when threatened.
    5. Repeal NAFTA, CAFTA, Etc.
    6. Start massive deportation processes, no more hearings ,no nothing just
    put them in a bus and dump them at the border.
    7. and thats just for starters.

Edit: just for thought, just imagine if mexico was on the russian border, what do you think they would do? Alot worst than what i posted.

Sounds good, so it won't happen. Our so-called leaders have no common sense.

They are into to many pockets to rule this country as it should be....
    It's sad what has been done or LET be done to America.

Political correctness will banish America from the face of the Earth!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I like many of these ideas and the more powerful and radical the better.

THIS IS A DEEP, DEEP PROBLEM, and with each minute that ticks by, it gets irretrievably worse.

I am a nurse in a major e. coast hospital. I see how these ingrates are here, bringing in every family member they can to be taken care of, every one of their pregnant babies to be born -- they are fast taking ROOT here and being catered and coddled constantly. They are like out of control weeds in a garden. One day they are going to choke off this beautiful garden called the U.S.A and it will all be only weeds. You would not even believe what I have seen in my work.

In ten years, 15 years, even, we will be TOAST if we do not do something NOW.

1. State of Emergency and declare that this is indeed an INVASION of the U.S. and requires immediate and appropriate action.

2. All government and employment activity is halted and a 72 hr notice given to all of them to pack it up.

3. Those that have employed them are also rounded up for incarceration for breaking our laws.

Throw them on busses NOW and ship them down to the border and drop them off. No further action necessay. They are criminals and lawbreakers - they deserve nothing else. Let their own government and family members take them back in. Demand reimbursement from the elite leadership of Mexico for all he costs the U.S. has incurred for this.

Costs too much they say? What's the "cost" going to be to this country if we don't? The cost will be DEATH of the U.S. That's the cost.

Put our troops at the border w/ orders to shoot and kill. Put up a REAL barrier. Make it clear that NO ONE crosses it without proper paperwork and citizenship.

What would this country do if it were the Russians invading? The Chinese? Would we just allow it like we are now? No way -- we'd enact military intervention and we'd all be in a major civic crisis mode. It's how we OUGHT to be now -- but aren't.

But we ARE being invaded!!!!!

We can start by eliminating ALL free medical care for illegals and their anchors. Labor and delivery are NOT emergency cases! Cash up front! Extreme ER cases only - stabilize them and ship them back to their own countries.

Require ANYONE who does not speak English to produce a green card, along with ss card, for jobs, school, hospitals, etc. No green card? Send them to DEPORTATION stations.

REPEAL (or interpret correctly)the 14th Amendment.

NO free education for those whose parents do not possess green cards.

For jobs - present a valid US birth certificate with ss card OR green card with ss card. Illegals will have neither.

E-VERIFY! SAVE ACT!

Penalize sanctuary cities and churches heavily.

Hire MORE ICE/enforcement agents. Mandate 287(g) in every state. Hire MORE immigration judges.

Militarize the border.

This winter, everyone will need a valid passport to cross any border, whether by land or sea. There will be NO excuse for any foreigner NOT to have a passport!

Penalize employers, unions, temp agencies, social service agencies, advocates, churches, ANYONE who abets, aid, harbor and/or enables illegal aliens.
    "

IF, and here I go with the IF again, I was just wondering if all the illegals and anchor babies were deported, would we see our gas prices at lower levels than they are now? If you remove just 10-20 million drivers from the road, especially those without citizenship and licenses, it makes sense that the demand wouldn't be so great.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    IF, and here I go with the IF again, I was just wondering if all the illegals and anchor babies were deported, would we see our gas prices at lower levels than they are now? If you remove just 10-20 million drivers from the road, especially those without citizenship and licenses, it makes sense that the demand wouldn't be so great.
    I think that too!

Plus the CA people will use less water...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12