Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What are you doing to protest your feelings?

I hear a lot of "I can't do anything about it..."

I thought maybe we could share some of the things we have found to do to help others with ideas. We might even share ideas we did not think of and can add to our own personal campains. Everyone can do something...even if it seems like not much... We need each others support more than ever now.

Just a thought...

Re: What are you doing to protest your feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

I thought maybe we could share some of the things we have found to do to help others with ideas. We might even share ideas we did not think of and can add to our own personal campains. Everyone can do something...even if it seems like not much... We need each others support more than ever now.

Just a thought...
    Well my wife and I are answering the call once again and even though football season has started for myself and my son we are going to take a short drive up to Tomball, Texas Saturday to protest a day labor operation with some fellow patriots.

Seems like ALIPAC could organize local groups so every time illegals stick their head up out of the shadows and beg for more, we can be there to say NO. We should organize at the state level and perhaps districts when you have huge states like California and Texas. I sure will help out in this area.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

As someone who had to retire relatively early on disability I can tell you that one person with a computer can do a LOT.

In an earlier thread I mentioned how I contacted Michael Medved's advertisers to protest the pro-Amnesty views on his show. A small example but putting the heat on can't hurt

Letters to the Editor of the local papers, letters to federal and state House and Senate members. Also local officials ... city and county.

Emails to television stations and web sites. Getting the message out.

But most of all learning from a site like ALI-PAC -- thank you Professor Gheen!

A lot of us have quietly worked the US border in East County San Diego for going on 5 years.We have an unblemished record and have an excellent working relationship with the US Border Patrol.We MCCI,Minuteman Corps of California Inc will be having a booth at the Sean Hannity concert in San Diego on August 28th,stop on by and say hello if you attend.Another outstanding group of Patriots are the Border Patrol Auxiliary,i am a member of both of these groups.If border watching is your cup of tea,look us up,we are always looking for dedicated Hard Chargers!

Re: What are you doing to protest your feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

Just a thought...
    Well my wife and I are answering the call once again and even though football season has started for myself and my son we are going to take a short drive up to Tomball, Texas Saturday to protest a day labor operation with some fellow patriots.

Seems like ALIPAC could organize local groups so every time illegals stick their head up out of the shadows and beg for more, we can be there to say NO. We should organize at the state level and perhaps districts when you have huge states like California and Texas. I sure will help out in this area.
    You have done a lot my brother. I am waiting for the HD videos to come out!

I think this thing is just getting started. And yes...there is a lot we could help W and alpack with. A am waiting for the Nov. elections and then I want to get a bit radicalized.

If able, financially supporting Jan Brewers legal defense in Az. IMHO is a worthwhile cause. Arizona IS the first state and has sounded a shot across the bow, the first U.S. state to formally and legally take on illegal immigration. Time will tell if Arizona is successful and ultimately if America is successful.

Aside from being active here...

It's pretty much a matter of time and resources. If I had more of both
    I'd certainly be doing a lot more.

I have blog that I write, that helps me blow off steam and keep my
    thoughts organized, hopefully somebody reads it.

I regularly write my congressman and senators. My congressman is one
    of the good guys (Ted Poe) so I also regulary email some of the others.
    I doubt my emails ever get read but I like to think there's somebody
    in their office that counts up how many for or against an issue.

I've also recently become active in protests with some of my local
    anti-illegal activists. I've also been to a couple of tea party events.
    I think it's important to call attention to issues in a tangible way and to
    let people know there are others who feel the same way they do.

and last but not least...I vote....

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

I try to learn from all sides of the issue. I no longer respond to names and titles or tags. I do all the News shows. I even get White House e mails. I dive as deep as I can into any and all "conspiracy" theories. I follow Glenn Beck and follow any web pages that study and have information from original law and original Constitution studies.

Then I share with anyone that will listen. It may be surprising to many but every now and then I even find someone of like mind!!!

I work to grow my e mail contacts grouped into friends and groups and news orgs. I work to infiltrate the opposing (to me) groups "trolling" where I can. I try to be complimentary to anyone that is working to figure out what happened and what is going on and help them to grow in the direction they are seeking.

After the Nov. election I will work to find groups that are more hands on and maybe a bit more physical.