Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's Our Next Move Going To Be?

I'm so glad that things are going well! I'm sure that the ALIPAC Team will take this up on Friday, but where do we go from here? I'll be honest, I'm thrilled that we have this victory, but it caught me off-guard. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do next in this fight. (as an ALIPACER)

Ostrich

The next plan of action is to Sleep!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The next plan is to let them know: Enforce Existing Law and Secure the Border!!! This will lead to repatriation in their countries of origin and prevent more illegal aliens from obtaining jobs in the US of A. Prosecute the Executive Branch for dereliction of duty!!!

Yes, be proud of our hard work tonight, its been a rough few weeks - BUT we must stay vigilant and not let our guard down!

Look forward to a detailed discussion of our next moves and strategy ASAP both to ensure final defeat of this bill and longer term strategy.

I think this has been posted elsewhere, but can someone post who voted and what was their vote.

I plan on making "thank you" calls tomorrow to senators who voted the right way, and chastise those who didn't. I am not taking anything for granted...

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HARD WORK, & let's continue the fight!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stay on guard!!

From a Washington Times report 6/8:

"But Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican and another who voted to break the filibuster, said he will try to force the bill back onto the schedule.

"We could see the finish line," he said. "At the end of the day, there's a small group of people, probably on both sides, that want to make sure we don't succeed. And we'll find a way around that."

Mr. Reid left open the possibility of returning to the bill again this year, but Democrats said that will depend on Mr. Bush. "

I have to do a lot of follow up interviews tomorrow and we need to monitor the fallout news as we craft our next set of plans.

Also, this weekend our troops need rest and family time.

I know that many of you have sacrificed a lot of time with your friends and family to do this mess.

Time to catch up on things at home for many of us.

We will crank up our next plans of action on Monday.

W

I will me monitoring the hispanic media to see how the OBL spin this.

This is a huge defeit for the illegal alien activists!

They had marches in various cities, the backing of Senators and President Bush. The financial support from La Raza, LULAC, and MEChA. Religious leaders were pushing the amnesty bill too.

And still, it got defeited in the Senate. It didn't even make it to a final vote.

TKO!

Once again, the American people were demeaned and underestimated by people with narrow and self-serving interests. The American people have responded resoundingly with determination equal to the challenge. Great job everyone.

After taking a breather to relax, enjoy down time with family and friends, catch up on the usual domestic stuff,... please do consider how to convince family and friends to get involved and become knowledgeable on the issue. I have found, that when people get GOOD information on the subject matter, they are quick to 'win over' and many will consider getting involved personally.

I agree that we need some well-deserved rest. But our next step has to be on the offensive. The traitors in Washington can not do. We need to work on getting Tom, Ron, or Duncan in the White House. That is the next step toward victory.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast