Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: It ain't over yet!

Quote Originally Posted by lunarminer
    We also need to insist that the 800 miles of fence that was promised gets built. I haven't heard much about the Minutemen lately but maybe we need to go down to the border and volunteer to build some of the fence? This might shame or scare the politicians into action.

Better build a fence that can't be sneaked through. I was thinking stainless steel wire mesh might work; it's hard to cut through. but you would also have to have barricades in front of it to prevent drive through. They will dig under, pole vault over, cut through, burn, hammer, pour acid on, drive through, chew through or anything to get in the US.

A mesh that is just close enough that a human can't get through (which includes distorting it) but is hard to destroy might be the most economical for private efforts. When place on soft, diggable ground one would have to protect the ground beneath it.

I would wonder about monitoring the major smuggling routes. Some terrains they just can't cross; but other spots might be highly vulnerable. People in third world countries aren't stupid; but we have to be smarter. How about some brainstorming sessions with the Minutemen?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Our city is now committing $200,000 for a day labor center to replace the open street corners that day laborers now use to solicit jobs.
    I think this has happened in lots of other places. In the Napa Valey, for example, citiznes of at least one city (and I bet there are others) voted a requirement for the vintners to build living quarters with a day labor pickup area for illegals, to stop the illegals from congregating and hanging out in the center of town. The illegals spend the night in the living quarters but still go into town to the same old spots to await being picked up for day labor.

Duh

Yes, in the town south of us they have set up a center. The problem is they still congregate in the plaza. I've quit shopping in the plaza area because of it. I've told the store owners of my position before this and maybe it was getting to them. If business went down and they finally heard why they decided the centers were worth it to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Yup, looks like they want to try to do it again. They want to come back at us with revenge, especially Lindsey Graham.

If that's not "FORCING SOMETHING ON US", I don't know what is.

The people have spoken, Lindsey. Are you DEAF?
    Ya...well, my favorite game is football, and my favorite team is the ALIPAC Patriots...are you ready for some football?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Re: It ain't over yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarminer
    We also need to insist that the 800 miles of fence that was promised gets built. I haven't heard much about the Minutemen lately but maybe we need to go down to the border and volunteer to build some of the fence? This might shame or scare the politicians into action.

Better build a fence that can't be sneaked through. I was thinking stainless steel wire mesh might work; it's hard to cut through. but you would also have to have barricades in front of it to prevent drive through. They will dig under, pole vault over, cut through, burn, hammer, pour acid on, drive through, chew through or anything to get in the US.

A mesh that is just close enough that a human can't get through (which includes distorting it) but is hard to destroy might be the most economical for private efforts. When place on soft, diggable ground one would have to protect the ground beneath it.

I would wonder about monitoring the major smuggling routes. Some terrains they just can't cross; but other spots might be highly vulnerable. People in third world countries aren't stupid; but we have to be smarter. How about some brainstorming sessions with the Minutemen?
    The border fence being built by the MinuteMen is Double Mesh.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123