Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's it to them?

My question is blunt and simple. What is our government getting out of letting the illegals stay in this country? In other words: How is it bennefiting the officials to look the other way or fight for illegal immigration? They have to be getting something out of it, or they would be fighting harder to end illegal immigration. Any thoughts?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Re: What's it to them?

Quote Originally Posted by busybee
    My question is blunt and simple. What is our government getting out of letting the illegals stay in this country? In other words: How is it bennefiting the officials to look the other way or fight for illegal immigration? They have to be getting something out of it, or they would be fighting harder to end illegal immigration. Any thoughts?
    Yep. The Dem's want the illegals to stay here and eventually make them all democratic voters. They are also worried about sending them all back to where they came from, especially Mexico, for fear of pissing of Calderon. They worry about a possible economic collapse in Mexico if we suddenly cut off the billions in remittances from Mexicans working illegally here.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: What's it to them?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by busybee
    Yep. The Dem's want the illegals to stay here and eventually make them all democratic voters. They are also worried about sending them all back to where they came from, especially Mexico, for fear of pissing of Calderon. They worry about a possible economic collapse in Mexico if we suddenly cut off the billions in remittances from Mexicans working illegally here.
    I don't know about pissing off Calderon, what threat could he possibly be? Unless he's threatened to let Hezbola and who else in here. But then again if our borders were secure, that wouldn't be an issue. The one thing that gets me is the ony reason I can think of, other than the increase of the dem voter base by letting them all stay here, is the push for a one-world government and the possibliity that the politicians are being paid off to look the other way by the corporate control freaks who want cheap labor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Democrats and Republicans think every illegal who suddenly becomes legal is going to register to vote immediately. There are millions of people living here in the United States who have never registered to vote. There are millions of registered voters who don't go to the polls to vote. I doubt that will ever change, people are people.

The votes they won't get are the citizens that paid thousands of dollars and waited a very long time to become a citizen. How do you think they feel after going through the long process, only to hear politicians talk about an amnesty for everyone? I know how I'd feel, and it ain't pretty.

alleycat, they will use community orgainizations to get people to register. Remember the fraud that has already taken place in 2008. (ACORN)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The New World Order - no boundaries. Our Prez doesn't recognize individual countries. I believe his goal is to be king of the world.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Our politicians are all wealthy men and women with serious conflicts of interest between their pocket books and what is good for the people of this nation. Business has been stimulated at the expense of the social services that citizens have paid into. It has been cheaper to hire illegals for no benefits and put them on the public plan - this in itself is a huge Ponzi scheme that should never have been allowed. Citizens whose wages have been driven down and illegals cannot pay enough in to sustain it. Then the NWO agenda with instigators like George Soros, an admitted Nazi collaborator, who is pathologically anti-human and the new votes solidifying their power - oh it's all too tempting. Plus they have the divide and conquer with the racebaiting. MSM is bought and paid for which is why most of the truth only comes out of lesser known media. Lots of people don't have the time to do the research and find the truth even if they have the resources to do so.

The American people are left to wonder if the African-American youth on Staten Island have it right. Wouldn't it be nice if divisive individuals like Al Sharpton could admit the truth and work together? Like that will ever happen!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

If we could get it back to how things were and should be, which is not going to happen, we would make them take these jobs on a part time basis and make them work another job the rest of the time. This was never meant to be a full time job. They have way to much time on their hands to think of ways to control our every move.

http://www.cis.org/taxonomy/term/125

Read this the author does a great job.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)