Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got to reading that article this morning and when I got to number one I got to emailing Tancredo.

I should have realized it was a mistake...I hope.

Re: Official Press Release Regarding Tancredo Legislation

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Ø Ensures that automatic birthright citizenship accrues to children born in the U.S. only if at least one parent is a citizen or lawful permanent resident.
    Whoever wrote the first post in this thread is totally OFF BASE. This will END anchor baby. This would simply state that if someone simply dumps an anchor turd in this country, but neither mom nor pop are ALREADY a citizen, then the kid is simply that, a kid, and NOT a US citizen.

The original claim that the anchor baby would "sponsor" a parent, is unfounded. The parent MUST be a citizen to "sponsor" the born kid.

Pretty straight forward, this would kill anchor baby "loophole" once and for all.

H.

Tancredo legislation

[quote="htxpert"]girlygirl369 Vs. tancredofan

Are you guys going at it again? Ding…Ding… Ding… “And in this corner we haveâ€

Guys
    Tancredo is talking about assimilating legal immigrants that are already here. Things like learning English are part of assimilation.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo Legislation

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Ø Ensures that automatic birthright citizenship accrues to children born in the U.S. only if at least one parent is a citizen or lawful permanent resident.
    Whoever wrote the first post in this thread is totally OFF BASE. This will END anchor baby. This would simply state that if someone simply dumps an anchor turd in this country, but neither mom nor pop are ALREADY a citizen, then the kid is simply that, a kid, and NOT a US citizen.

The original claim that the anchor baby would "sponsor" a parent, is unfounded. The parent MUST be a citizen to "sponsor" the born kid.

Pretty straight forward, this would kill anchor baby "loophole" once and for all.

H.
    I agree with you Husker.

I am waiting for someone to provide proof that what Mr. Warner claimed in his article about Rep. Tancredo's proposal is factual.

The article was written by a supporter of Ron Paul.

Re: Tancredo Legislation

I agree with you Husker.

I am waiting for someone to provide proof that what Mr. Warner claimed in his article about Rep. Tancredo's proposal is factual.

The article was written by a supporter of Ron Paul.
    Well...... who woulda thunk that???

It's clear that guy doesn't know diddley squat about Tom. Of course, he's against anchor babies and I think his OVERDUE IRA specifically states that fact.

I think what's happening here is that people who support other candidates are getting nervous 'cause Tom's getting all the publicity. Tom is shooting with both barrels every day and it's such a thrill to see his campaign go into full swing.

Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    It's clear that guy doesn't know diddley squat about Tom. Of course, he's against anchor babies and I think his OVERDUE IRA specifically states that fact.

I think what's happening here is that people who support other candidates are getting nervous 'cause Tom's getting all the publicity. Tom is shooting with both barrels every day and it's such a thrill to see his campaign go into full swing.
    Tom's campaign does appear to be picking up steam.

Re: Tancredo

Tom's campaign does appear to be picking up steam.
    But did you not hear, that Ron is now "top tier". I heard it on the internet, so it must be true.

Actually, I would strongly support Ron, if he did make it through the primaries. I simply do not think that will happen, and the problem is, is that he will not quit, thus, he will keep his rabidly loyal supporters, and thus, none of the 3 "real" candidates will make it, and some bottom feeding vermin, such as ghouliani or thompson, will obtain the party ticket.

H.

Ø Makes voting in a foreign election a basis for potential loss of citizenship.

Now, I like that one... alot.

But, Ron Paul has already brought forward legislation to end birthright citizenship that actually amends the constitution.. no bills to be messed with later on.

Also, Ron Paul believes in stopping ALL welfare and social services for illegals.

personally, I think its a toss up.

Actually, I would strongly support Ron, if he did make it through the primaries. I simply do not think that will happen, and the problem is, is that he will not quit, thus, he will keep his rabidly loyal supporters, and thus, none of the 3 "real" candidates will make it, and some bottom feeding vermin, such as ghouliani or thompson, will obtain the party ticket.
    oh my, are you holding Ron Paul responsble for possibly pushing Ghouliani and thompson ahead? that is absolutely ridiculous.

Listen, Ron Paul has a huge following - not only on the internet. He just spoke in CA and drew ~1300 people, today actually. Also, it could be said that Hunter and Tancredo should push forward and bow out in a bit and give the nod to Ron Paul. Listen, to assume Ron Pauls audience is ONLY internet is a very poor analysis of his popularity. But be that as it may, being the MOST POPULAR republican candidate on the web means something.

So, if anything...in a few months I believe Tancredo and Hunter will drop and give the nod to Ron Paul.

THOUGH... I have seen Tancredo twice now in the Los Angeles times. SO I do believe he is picking up steam and that is good.. cause it weakens the MSM darlings a bit....

Also, besides Ron Paul.. who are these other three? Tancredo, Hunter and who is the last????? Personally.. ONLY those three should be running..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast