Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Whoever wrote the first post in this thread is totally OFF BASE.
    Excuse me? Exactly what am I "off base" about? I DID NOT write the article, just in case you didn't notice.
    I'm certainly glad everyone on this forum doesn't have the same "jump in her s#@t for asking" attitude you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Here is a link to a press release from Rep. Tancredo's House office website regarding his legislation: http://www.tancredo.house.gov/PRArticle ... ewsID=1288 .....

Ø Ensures that automatic birthright citizenship accrues to children born in the U.S. only if at least one parent is a citizen or lawful permanent resident. .
    Yes I read that just before reading the Warner article and that's why I was a little confused by the wording of #5.
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Lets a bunch of us email Tancredo and ask him to explain these segments of his wishy-washy legislation.
    I chose to post this here before doing any kind of email "campaign" because I thought the forum members here would be better at sorting this out and coming up with the facts first. I don't think Tancredo is one bit wishy-washy and I've been with him all the way and plan to continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    QUESTION: Once the baby is "allowed" to sponsor an illegal parent to stay with him/her, how long before THAT person can then sponsor another?
    Good question and one that is in line with the reason for my first post. Example=
    Illegal Father + legal Mother= legal baby, right? Legal baby gets to sponsor illegal Father???
    If Rep. Tancredo actually said what Mr. Warner claimed in his article that he said, I simply want someone to provide a link to a webpage that contains that proposal from Rep. Tancredo.
    Me too! I don't know where to find it unless I email Warner and ask him to verify his statement concerning article #5. I'll post the responce I get, if I may...
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Re: Mike Warner

The article that DinTN posted that is the subject of this thread amounts to an avowed Ron Paul supporter lying about Rep. Tancredo's proposal..
    You are correct...I didn't know until looking closer at his blog.:
    "Hello,
    I am sorry about the confusion. I have made a post on my blog explaining the situation.

Thank You
    Mike Warner
    Genesee Crest Ltd. http://geneseecrest.blogspot.com/
    306 W. Main St.
    Cridersville, OH 45806
    419-709-0016
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saturday, July 14, 2007
    Tancredo Legislation Correction
    On a previous post I wrote that Tom Tancredo was introducing legislation that would only make one parent of an anchor baby eligible for citizenship. The two sources that I used was The Rocky Mountain News and the teamtancredo.com site. Now when going back over the teamtancredo site it says, that a baby would have to have one parent as a citizen in order for the baby to qualify as a citizen. So I don't know if I got it wrong, they changed their mind or teamtancredo typed it wrong. Whatever happened, I apologize to Tom Tancredo and his followers.

Posted by Mike Warner at 11:21 PM

Yea, sure, he got it wrong. "They changed their mind"??? He's accusing "them" of changing it on the teamtancredo site!?!
    Either way, he's not going to just come out and admit what he's up to.
    Yes, I am a Tancredo follower otherwise the original article would have meant nothing to me.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Tancredo legislation

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    The article that DinTN posted that is the subject of this thread amounts to an avowed Ron Paul supporter lying about Rep. Tancredo's proposal..
    You are correct...I didn't know until looking closer at his blog.:
    "Hello,
    I am sorry about the confusion. I have made a post on my blog explaining the situation.

Thank You
    Mike Warner
    Genesee Crest Ltd. http://geneseecrest.blogspot.com/
    306 W. Main St.
    Cridersville, OH 45806
    419-709-0016
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saturday, July 14, 2007
    Tancredo Legislation Correction
    On a previous post I wrote that Tom Tancredo was introducing legislation that would only make one parent of an anchor baby eligible for citizenship. The two sources that I used was The Rocky Mountain News and the teamtancredo.com site. Now when going back over the teamtancredo site it says, that a baby would have to have one parent as a citizen in order for the baby to qualify as a citizen. So I don't know if I got it wrong, they changed their mind or teamtancredo typed it wrong. Whatever happened, I apologize to Tom Tancredo and his followers.

Posted by Mike Warner at 11:21 PM

Yea, sure, he got it wrong. "They changed their mind"??? He's accusing "them" of changing it on the teamtancredo site!?!
    Either way, he's not going to just come out and admit what he's up to.
    Yes, I am a Tancredo follower otherwise the original article would have meant nothing to me.
    The bottom line is that Rep. Tancredo will be pushing an oustanding piece of legislation.

I wish that the Ron Paul supporter, Mike Warner, that created the blog entry would have more carefully researched this situation before attacking Rep. Tancredo. If that wasn't bad enough, one of Ron Paul's supporters, girlygirl369, attacks Rep. Tancredo's legislation in this thread based upon the false information in the blog entry posted by Mike Warner.

Rep. Tancredo's legislation is worthy of support from those concerned about the damage caused to this country by mass immigration, both legal and illegal.

Hey thanks for clearing up the confusion and glad to know you're a Tancredo fan too!

Great signature line!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    "If you want to call me a single-issue candidate, that's fine as long as you know my issue is the survival of this country - Tom Tancredo"
    I can't think of a better way to put it!
    Every time I hear "you can't consider a candidate who is running on a single issue", I ask them to name any issue that's important to them.
    Any one issue they come up with, for example, education, I tell them the horrible situation our schools are in would be greatly improved if teachers didn't have to deal with children of illegals! Teachers all over are now required to speak Spanish!
    How can anyone expect the educators of our children to concentrate on "our own" when everything they teach nowadays has to be translated into foreign languages, taking the time away from English speaking children!
    It's also a waste of our tax dollars to send all those anchor babies to school for a few years, only to have them drop out and become another burden to us,because their parents are too lazy or just don't think they should have to learn English in order to help them with homework!
    Same scenerio with healthcare, the enviroment, JOBS, Social Security & Medicare, and any other issue they can come up with, other than Bush's war(s)!.

My Social Security Statement arrived the other day and according to the front page:

"In 2017 we will begin paying more in benefits than we collect in taxes. Without changes, by 2041 the Social Security Trust Fund will be exhausted and there will be enough money to pay only about 75 cents for each dollar of scheduled benefits. We need to resolve these issues soon to make sure Social Security continues to provide a foundation of protection for future generations"
    My Son will turn 65 in 2040, no one can tell me this isn't scary!

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    Great signature line!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    "If you want to call me a single-issue candidate, that's fine as long as you know my issue is the survival of this country - Tom Tancredo"
    I can't think of a better way to put it!
    Every time I hear "you can't consider a candidate who is running on a single issue", I ask them to name any issue that's important to them.
    Any one issue they come up with, for example, education, I tell them the horrible situation our schools are in would be greatly improved if teachers didn't have to deal with children of illegals! Teachers all over are now required to speak Spanish!
    How can anyone expect the educators of our children to concentrate on "our own" when everything they teach nowadays has to be translated into foreign languages, taking the time away from English speaking children!
    It's also a waste of our tax dollars to send all those anchor babies to school for a few years, only to have them drop out and become another burden to us,because their parents are too lazy or just don't think they should have to learn English in order to help them with homework!
    Same scenerio with healthcare, the enviroment, JOBS, Social Security & Medicare, and any other issue they can come up with, other than Bush's war(s)!.

My Social Security Statement arrived the other day and according to the front page:

"In 2017 we will begin paying more in benefits than we collect in taxes. Without changes, by 2041 the Social Security Trust Fund will be exhausted and there will be enough money to pay only about 75 cents for each dollar of scheduled benefits. We need to resolve these issues soon to make sure Social Security continues to provide a foundation of protection for future generations"
    My Son will turn 65 in 2040, no one can tell me this isn't scary!
    Totally agree. Immigration touches every single political issue. I think that even Bush's war(s) can be included. IMO we need to get the boys home and put them on the fronteir. Guarding America.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Totally agree. Immigration touches every single political issue. I think that even Bush's war(s) can be included. IMO we need to get the boys home and put them on the fronteir. Guarding America
    Bush doesn't want any able bodied soldiers left alive to protect us, on our streets or at the border.

If he could spark a war in every country (except Canada or his beloved Mexico) he would, just to wipe out all military personnel in the U.S. He'd call for a mandatory draft if he could, to assure we Americans would be helpless when wars break loose in this country.

4000 lives lost in Iraq mean about as much to Bush as 40,000 lost to illegals. Only he can prevent this but he won't!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234