Like Tree1Likes

Thread: When a black conservative won't play along with the Democratic lies about GOP racism

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

When a black conservative won't play along with the Democratic lies about GOP racism

Conservative Daily

When a black conservative won't play along with the Democratic lies about GOP racism, you can see the CNN host's frustration.

This actor respectfully sets her straight on who is actually closed-minded...

Actor Joseph C. Phillips Takes CNN Anchor to School on 'Racist' Republicans

Kira Davis
    On February 6, 2014

Video at the Page Link:

Actor and conservative activist Joseph C. Phillips appeared on CNN’s Newsroom with Carol Costello. Phillips was in D.C. to attend a GOP luncheon honoring Black Republicans of the past and present.

Costello did her best to back Phillips into the typical “Why are Republicans such racist racists?” corner but Phillips addressed her with razor sharp reason. The California-based actor was asked to address the difficulties of being a Black conservative and the rejection Tim Scott – the only sitting Black senator- by the NAACP at their MLK Day celebration.

“I would ask, really who has the problem. The NAACP, Ben Jealous, Black Republicans or Tim Scott? Who is open-minded and who is closed-minded? Who is reaching out and who is closing doors? And I think that just based on the little bit you said I think the answer is obvious. Its not Black Republicans.”

When asked if it was wise for politicians like John Boehner to reject invitations from the NAACP Phillips replied:

“I think actually being grassroots, hands on engaging in people at the community level is far more significant than whether you show up at an event by an organization that quite frankly is outdated, perhaps, certainly not on message and certainly not attending to the needs of the actual black community anymore and is now a political arm of the Democrat Party.”

I’ve had the opportunity to meet and talk with Phillips on several occasions and he is truly as intelligent, reasoned and kind as he seems. Standing O for Joe!

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/1133...t-republicans/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)