Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When will corporate America get it?

The store owners are crying about dismal holiday profits.

Do you think it will ever register with them that when you outsource jobs overseas, replace American workers with illegal criminal aliens who send their pay back to Mexico and elsewhere.... that Americans are barely making ends meet?

They will get it when a lot of them go to prison for an extended vacation. That is the only way they will learn.

Corporate greed is killing America, the desire for slave labor in time will cause a rich/poor society in this country and without a middle class business will soon fine a hard market.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I was taught that one measure of the economic health of a community is how many times a dollar changes hands before leaving the community. When we buy and hire foreign, we are sending our wealth overseas and short-circuiting the dollar's sojourn in our communities. Even those who intend to stay here often send a lot back home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I was half listening to the TV, and I heard them talking about Time or Newsweek magazine, who do a yearly report of the best careers. They said that some might want to consider blue collar jobs, such as hairdresser, locksmith, etc. A couple of days later I hear about a CEO who received a $68 million bonus for the year. Corporate America is DESTROYING our country.

Re: When will corporate America get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    The store owners are crying about dismal holiday profits.

Do you think it will ever register with them that when you outsource jobs overseas, replace American workers with illegal criminal aliens who send their pay back to Mexico and elsewhere.... that Americans are barely making ends meet?
    They don't get it, but they will if we keep the pressure on them. Everyone needs to buy American and DEMAND American made products.
    Americans WILL do the jobs that illegals do, just not for slave wages or slave situations like 18 hour days, and no benefits.
    Hopefully the Christmas results will show that. In Maine we have a Guatamalan company Tamband, coming back to Maine soon, to join it's parent company. It's a step in the right direction!!
    If people out there would help me hammer the political reps in Maine I would appreciate it. Innundate their mail and phone boxes. Help get federal funding STOPPED in Sanctuary state, Maine, That will make them listen. Senator Susan Collins is up for reelection and shaking in her heels. She and Olympia Snowne have done immigration policy no favors. They are for the residency proof to get a license now. That is a CMP bill??? WTF
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

When they cause the Babylonion empire to fall through their reckless greed.

Look this is all simple numbers if you ship all manufacturing to china, etc,outsource remain jobs and the import poor under educated people you create a third world without people who can consume products, I believe those in power both government and corporations know this however they know short term huge sums of money is available too them and they intend to take advantage and get out as the system fails. Just an opinion but having lived 60+ years and seen changes first hand I do not see a good outcome for America. Hope I'm very wrong.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I was half listening to the TV, and I heard them talking about Time or Newsweek magazine, who do a yearly report of the best careers. They said that some might want to consider blue collar jobs, such as hairdresser, locksmith, etc. A couple of days later I hear about a CEO who received a $68 million bonus for the year. Corporate America is DESTROYING our country.
    I heard that, too, and proceeded to read the report. It's from US News and World Report. There's absolutely nothing wrong with any of those blue collar careers, and some of them still pay quite well. Having said that, when you read a report that urges college graduates to consider careers that don't typically require a college degree, something has gone wrong. Outsourcing---and insourcing of foreign labor----is certainly a factor. From what I understand, this is the first time any blue collar job has appeared on such a list. According to the report, healthcare will continue to boom, with many new niche careers created in that field, partially due to the huge and continuing influx of immigrants.

They are NOT going to get it until we hit that tipping point (we make just
    hit it) where there are enought citizens of America working at decent paying
    jobs if they have jobs at all, that we just cant afford the gas, extras or
    anything like we did. We have made our adjustments. Now they are
    going to find themselves having to make some.

Just think if all the Mexicans left how much work there would be for our
    people!

Ah, corporate America and China, you have killed the goose that laid
    the golden egg! Nah nah nah.....told you!! Wake up and smell the tea,
    (China and India) and the aroma of the beer so favorite a drink of the
    Mexicans! What goes around is coming around. Suffer like so many
    of your fellow Americans have/are!

Well, Ive gotten my Xmas Eve morning off to an angry start!!!

MERY XMAS.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast