Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I was half listening to the TV, and I heard them talking about Time or Newsweek magazine, who do a yearly report of the best careers. They said that some might want to consider blue collar jobs, such as hairdresser, locksmith, etc. A couple of days later I hear about a CEO who received a $68 million bonus for the year. Corporate America is DESTROYING our country.
    I heard the same thing. This is the start of trying to get us in the middle class to ACCEPT a lower standard of living, all part of their grand scheme to lower us into the economical abyss that third world countries endure. All part of the NAU plans. Bring Mexico's standard of living up while the US and CA come down, at the expense of US and CA. They want us to take blue collar jobs and the current wages that go with them. They will not stiffle me! My employer only gets what he pays for. Two can play that game.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Corporate America will never get it, they are no better than those that enslaved the blacks in this country so long ago. They only called it something else, Jobs Americans won’t do. I think the fight is being waged today in the elections of 2008, if it doesn’t happen in the way it should I fear that this country will have to force it by which could cause a second Civil War. The politicians simply don’t get it, they don’t understand why they can no longer do what they always have done and that is do things while the American citizens turn a blind eye, though what they have underestimated is the Internet and its influence and its ability rally people in minutes and seconds to hold accountable instead of them running away at there own will. Primary example is that bill that we all put down the large Amnesty and Cal Senate Feinstein came out with all this fairness Doctrine and so on and so forth when it was simply a tantrum by those not getting there way!

If iam not mistaken, our founding fathers warned us about corporations and monopolies. We should never forget that we are subjects to the Constitution and it is us who are entrusted in protecting that which our founding fathers granted us. While some of us in our daily lives don’t take an Oath to the Constitution you do pledge allegiance to this nation in other ways on a daily bases and those patriots that take pride in there country will do what is right in defending those Organic laws which our founding fathers so entrusted in the people.
    Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice - Aristotle

I heard the same thing. This is the start of trying to get us in the middle class to ACCEPT a lower standard of living, all part of their grand scheme to lower us into the economical abyss that third world countries endure. All part of the NAU plans. Bring Mexico's standard of living up while the US and CA come down, at the expense of US and CA. They want us to take blue collar jobs and the current wages that go with them. They will not stiffle me! My employer only gets what he pays for. Two can play that game.
    This is absolutely pathetic .. .I think such a commentary warrants a strong editorial to TIME or whatever the liberal rags are that put out that garbage.

Hard to believe how these perpetrators can bring down a country -- how they can have the desire to do so -- how little they care about it --

We really DO need a return to a Constitutional way of government ... to our roots. I for one would support a war against it, I just don't know whose going to fight it .... we need to get our troops back first, folks.

It's just pathetic.

And I hate to say it, but some of it rings true as our educational system is so pathetic as well -- we probably DO have many who can only do blue collar jobs, as their educational process has only been an indoctrination -- not a true education.

There are just multiple fronts on which this country is going to be taken down ... education is one of them .. . and I fear we didn't fight it when we should have.

Then again, many have been homeschooled and do know what the country is based on and stands for . ..there is no doubt a waning group of true Patriots that are going to take this country bakc ..hopefully -- if they don't get snowed by the likes of Huckabee.

I saved alot of money buy not buying anything made in China. I bought from small local American owned and operated businesses; doing my part to help the local economy and stop money from going to large corporate thieves.

Also, I usually travel for Christmas and this time I stayed home instead putting gas in my tank and giving it to the oil barrons.

I scrutinize every thing before I buy it or don't buy it.

The corporate thieves think we are stupid and I think they are even more stupid so I win.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

What I see is a Nation headed for troble. We will not have enough money to go around to all the others who we have help since the begining of time.
    No one has ever helped us in a crises or when we have had a major earthquake or a volcano eruption.
    No other country has GIVEN to the USA.
    But, when other Nations and country want money they have the hand out as to mexico we help them and help them no wonder these ILLEGALS are here for all the freebies.
    We are headed for a MAJOR DEPRESSION. Like the ones during WW II this one will be far worse. Mark my word. I can see it.
    You can hear about it every day. In the paper on the net and I can fill it in my heart. I am sorry, but, thats how I fill. And the people that will be responsible are the people in the Government.
    There time will come when they will have to answer someone greater then the USA. His time will come.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

MW
    AmericanPatriot wrote:

I saved alot of money buy not buying anything made in China. I bought from small local American owned and operated businesses; doing my part to help the local economy and stop money from going to large corporate thieves.
    I'm surprised you were able to save money up front from buying goods not made in China. However, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that you saved money. Most items made here in the USA normally have a life 2 or 3 times that of items made in China. Unfortunately that too is changing in some industries. For example, I know an individual that works in a furniture factory here in North Carolina (near High Point). He told me that his company was forced to change policies due to competition from China. The company used to produce quality furniture constructed with premium materials. The furniture was designed to last a lifetime. However, that is no longer the case because folks shopping for furniture were more interested in saving money vice purchasing a quality product. So now the company that used to be concerned with quality over quanity has reversed it's policy. It nows stresses quanity over quality. In other words, they now pump out what those in the industry call throw away furniture (it's junk) that is designed to last 3-5 years. It's really not the companies fault because they had no choice. It was either cut corners and make a cheaper product or close the doors. It's no secret, China is causing many industries to rethink their business practices (for the worse) in order to survive.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    When will corporate America get it?
    When it is too late!!!!

I know this year, when buying for Christmas I questioned where the products were made or who the manufacturer was so I could find out where they were made.

A few different senarios!

I was lied to...and asked for a full refund!! I didn't accept the product when it arrived and I ordered 3...still waiting on the refund!!!

I was told the manufacturer did not want to be disclosed...so I let them know that if the manufacturer did not want to be disclosed then he must have something to hide and I'm not buying!!!!!

I ordered a couple of products that said "made in the USA" online and then when I received the product one of them said made in China...another one said assembled in USA.

So... I know many people were questioning companies when you find them lying, hiding and dancing around the facts!!!!

I hope they paid with very low profits!!! They deserve it!!!
    Start making things in the USA again and you might not have this problem!!! This is what greed and selfishness get you ... corporations!!!!

When you have destroyed this country... then you will realize what a mistake it really was... and THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE!!!!

If AMERICANS are waking up and I believe they are... YOU WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOAL OF DESTROYING AMERICA!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When will corporate America get it?
    "coporate America"? What is that?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123