Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by kevt
    Also,

I notice that all the "Hispanics" can get together in the THOUSANDS to rally for a cause which is based in ILLEGALITY. Yet Americans don't do SQUAT. I remember when nearly 500,000 people here marched in Los Angels on "MAY DAY" and nearly shut down downtown.
    Sadly, Americans may be against illegal immigration, but they're not going out to protest for many reasons. Fear of job loss. I mean, if you worked for McDonald's, for example, you wouldn't want to be seen out there protesting. If you were a manager at any restaurant in America, 99% of your cooks might be illegals, would you want to be out there?

If your company favors illegal immigration, you could get fired (eventually) for your views and Americans dread being called racists. I think most people just don't see how a major street protest would do any good since the powers that be will do whatever they want to do anyway. Additionally, the American people do not have anti-illegal immigration corporate sponsorship, state and federal support like illegals do.

CALLING ALL PATRIOTS, IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS MAN THEN PLEASE GET UP OFF YOUR COUCH AND JOIN THE RALLY IN AZ ON AUGUST 15TH. PLEASE, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

http://unitedwestandforamericans.org/20 ... tea-party/

Perhaps, we can mobilized here. We are members and we seem to be growing albeit, some might just be the opposition reading and watching what we say and do.

Although i found a site for NJ against illegal aliens, i feel it's not as active...
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Kevt check out www.Numbersusa.com.

If you become a member you will be able to discuss local info with other members in your area.You can send free faxes plus lots of info there too.

Check them out and they are legit just like Alipac.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

The California Minutemen are fairly active.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    Also,

I notice that all the "Hispanics" can get together in the THOUSANDS to rally for a cause which is based in ILLEGALITY. Yet Americans don't do SQUAT. I remember when nearly 500,000 people here marched in Los Angels on "MAY DAY" and nearly shut down downtown.
    Sadly, Americans may be against illegal immigration, but they're not going out to protest for many reasons. Fear of job loss. I mean, if you worked for McDonald's, for example, you wouldn't want to be seen out there protesting. If you were a manager at any restaurant in America, 99% of your cooks might be illegals, would you want to be out there?

If your company favors illegal immigration, you could get fired (eventually) for your views and Americans dread being called racists. I think most people just don't see how a major street protest would do any good since the powers that be will do whatever they want to do anyway. Additionally, the American people do not have anti-illegal immigration corporate sponsorship, state and federal support like illegals do.
    True. Many employee contracts preclude political activity and government employees are stifled by the Hatch Act. In a way it is a good idea because some political bosses garnish too much power and force it on everybody below them. So basically "approved" political activity is allowed and I think we all have a pretty good idea what that means. We aren't "approved."
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by KateH
    CALLING ALL PATRIOTS, IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS MAN THEN PLEASE GET UP OFF YOUR COUCH AND JOIN THE RALLY IN AZ ON AUGUST 15TH. PLEASE, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

http://unitedwestandforamericans.org/20 ... tea-party/
    The site says that the drive is 2 1/2 hours from Phoenix. It's not that far from Douglas which used to take us 6 hours to drive to. Admittedly we haven't gone in several years - have the roads been that much improved?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    Save our State still has a small core in So Cal

Also there is another group
    http://derailamnesty.com/Home_Page.html

Sam is a member here and posts his vids on this and other sites

Also,

EXACTLY. America has become so apathetic we can't get off our butts to save this country from total destruction. We use the excuse that we work for a living. Most of us are off on the weekends and surely enough of us could organize local protest that would be very impressive. But we just sit in from of TV and are bran washed by CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX. One day America will wake up, but it will probably be too late. We got to quite a few protest as there are a few loyal patriots here in Houston, but are always amazed how few join us.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast