Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Where does Walker really stand on immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We understand that you have chosen to place your confidence in the Walker campaign and appreciate your efforts to bring info for us we need to create the profiles coming soon from ALIPAC on these candidates

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I won't deny that there should be concerns. However, taking everything that he's said over the last couple months into account, I choose to give him the benefit of doubt for now. All I can say at this point is, we'll have to keep a close eye on him and see if he can come up with a consistent message over the next 16 months. After all, it's not like we have a whole lot of choices at this point in time. Just put me on the trust but verify list for now.
    I haven't decided who I'll support, but Walker is one I am keeping an eye on. I loved how he stood up to the unions in Wisconsin and how he's worked on their budget as well. I am pleased he's been talking to Jeff Sessions, but as you said MW, we have to keep watch on him!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    I haven't decided who I'll support, but Walker is one I am keeping an eye on. I loved how he stood up to the unions in Wisconsin and how he's worked on their budget as well. I am pleased he's been talking to Jeff Sessions, but as you said MW, we have to keep watch on him!
    Yep, it's my huge faith in Sen. Sessions that has swayed me the most.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Yep, it's my huge faith in Sen. Sessions that has swayed me the most.
    Agree!! If Walker will really listen to Sessions, we may have a decent candidate!

This article is a little older from March of 2015, but I just saw it today and added it to our archives.

Scott Walker Endorses Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants at Private GOP Dinner

http://www.alipac.us/f12/scott-walke...5/#post1467347

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    This article is a little older from March of 2015, but I just saw it today and added it to our archives.

Scott Walker Endorses Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants at Private GOP Dinner

http://www.alipac.us/f12/scott-walke...5/#post1467347

Here's a response to that article from a Walker Spokesperson:

Excerpt:

"We strongly dispute this account. Gov. Walker has been very clear that he does not support amnesty and believes that border security must be established and the rule of law must be followed. His position has not changed, he does not support citizenship for illegal immigrants, and this story line is false," Walker spokeswoman Kirsten Kukowski said in a statement.
    http://host.madison.com/news/local/g...#ixzz3gRQsgnTd

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12