Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder where Saul was born ? Was he born in a US hospital ?

So if I am 8 mths pregnate and cross the border,have my baby in a US Hospital,my child will be a US citizen ??

Who decided they are automatic citizens?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I've been wondering who the father is since the beginning. For the sake of argument, if the father was also illegal and had a serious criminal record, wouldn't that change the debate? I'm sure that if the father would aid Elvira's argument she would be using him just like she uses her son.

If she wants to make a spectacle of herself, we all have the right to know the full truth.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

This all stinks to high heaven!

First of all, Emma Lozana is the kid's LEGAL GUARDIAN and Lozano is married to the phony pastor of the Methodist church in Chicago.

Secondly, Elvira has been a pro-illegal activist for years...along with Lozana and Coleman.

Thirdly, why wasn't Elvira prosecuted for her felony violation of re-entering the second time??? She should have gotten jail time or at least she should have been thrown in jail until she received a court date in L.A.

And that bratty kid is just a pawn in this scam. He is going to be a real trouble maker in a few years. I watched him closely in the news clips and he never cried (although he tried to shed some croccodile tears); he knows when the cameras are on him; and he is a little smart ass.

Just another dog and pony show brought to us by the charlatans at Homeland Security!

For all the whining and screaming we here about 'family values'...

Gee, so where are they in this story? I see nothing - only self-centered acts and this already small and precarious family is posed to divide by half.

Bye Bye Elvira. Don't forget to have your son join you back home in Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Folks,

As I posted on one of the other threads re Elvira, something stinks about how this all went down.

I suspect over the past year this event was planned for and executed by both DHS and Elvira and her supporters.

For example, how did this legal guardianship swithch take place so quickly? Were documents filed with a court previously?

Elvira gave up without a fight....and was reportedly very calm...as if she expected and knew about it.

Then she doesn't go to an ICE holding facility...she is wisked away to Mexico, where she is set free--no trial per the felony immigration charge in the US.

This wasn't a capture, IT WAS AN ESCAPE!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I agree, something stinks. This could all be a set-up to garner sympathy for illegals using the whole "keeping the family together" argument.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I shiver at the thought that Saulito was left with Emma Lozano. Maybe she has a soft side around him, but somehow I don't think so. Every news conference I've seen she is angry and defiant. Also, I was feet away from her when she talked at our city counsel meeting and made DEMANDS and THREATS if the counsel voted for 287g. She radiated negativity and bad vibes. And we've all read about the odd past of Pastor Coleman.

MY child would be on the first plane south to join me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:57 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
    Romar wrote: 1m ago
    GOOD CATCH!!!

anonymous wrote: 14m ago
    Somethings not right here. Her son is 8 and this is 2007, meaning he was born in 1998 or 1999. She was deported in 1997 and said she caim back in 2000, meaning she was in Mexico when her son was born. Remind me how he is a US citizen again?

this was posted on another forum here. makes me go hummmm!

I was just about to bring this up....the dates just do not match up. why isn't the media jumping on this? oh silly me, i forgot, i think i need more coffee
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, she leaves the kid behind because he can get BENEFITS here! What a rotten parent. If she really loved the kid, he'd go with her, no matter what.

We have to stop that anchor baby thing - NO child should be a citizen if they are born of illegal parents. If the father is a citizen, maybe that's a different story - if the kid was staying with him in the U.S., I could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    Yeah, she leaves the kid behind because he can get BENEFITS here! What a rotten parent. If she really loved the kid, he'd go with her, no matter what.

We have to stop that anchor baby thing - NO child should be a citizen if they are born of illegal parents. If the father is a citizen, maybe that's a different story - if the kid was staying with him in the U.S., I could see it.
    Yup, I think that is why she left him behind.
    The anchor baby will send her his cash.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast