Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where we're at

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where we're at

When I moved to California back in 1976 the population was about 20 million. Now its about 40 million. Its doubled just during my tenure. And its likely to double again to 80 million over the next 30 years.

This hideous level of population growth is almost entirely attributable to recent immigrants and their endless offspring. Its the result of an insane level of Mass Immigration -- both legal and illegal -- which is unprecedented in human history.

We can all see the damage this has done. Virtually every facet of life in California has declined over the years. Why did we let this happen? Well, there's a lot of reasons and a lot of villians. But the number one reason? The average American is incredibly stupid. Thats what. Most of them won't figure out what happened until its way too late.

Because this part of the Declaration of Independence is forgotten.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

For that fact, the Declaration isn't even taught anymore. I noticed it when we moved to Colorado from Michigan. I was taught, and was required to memorize the founding documents while I was in the 4th grade. When we moved here to Colorado in the mid 70s, and went to school here at the 7th grade, I never heard or saw mention of the founding documents in school again. So it is not a wonder that the younger folks no not what they do.

When the world reaches 10 billion people, the world cannot feed 10 billion. At the same time the world is reaching 10 billion people guess what the third world country would start flooding into the developed countries due to finding out how wonderful the developed countries have it. IS HAPPENING!

There are going to be food and water shortages. Once again the world cannot feed 10 billion people and I don't think America can handle 1 billion in the United States likened to China. THINK!

Deport, Deport and fix the 14th Amendment.

Every American citizen should be told daily on the news about this bleak future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    When the world reaches 10 billion people, the world cannot feed 10 billion. At the same time the world is reaching 10 billion people guess what the third world country would start flooding into the developed countries due to finding out how wonderful the developed countries have it. IS HAPPENING!

There are going to be food and water shortages. Once again the world cannot feed 10 billion people and I don't think America can handle 1 billion in the United States likened to China. THINK!

Deport, Deport and fix the 14th Amendment.
    There is a melting glacier that feeds all the water to China, India, and Pakistan. It has under 10 years left.
    What do you suppose will happen when all those people are thirsty.

Let's get osmosis to the 3rd world so they stay put!!!!

Thankfully there is a huge OCEAN between them and us.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

For 40 years, people have been telling me that endless millions of uneducated, unskilled, over-breeding Third World peasants flooding into our country every year is a boon for America.

The average American is incredibly stupid.

Boon for who? Foreign countries and the rich elitist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Uncontrolled Immigration, outsourcing,loss of manufacturing,poor public schools, greed and total lack of morals in government and corporations presents the perfect storm for the end of America as we know it, we simply have allowed insane people to be in charge.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Old Guy: You know that, I know that, everyone at ALIPAC knows that. The average American doesn't know that. Why? They're incredibly stupid. As recently as 1996, 40% of Californians voted not only in favor of illegal immigrants, but to give them free welfare benefits. Thats a lot of stupid people.

Its not enough to simply blame it on "the insane people in charge." There's a lot of insane people everywhere. Thats the problem.

I live in California and just left Arnie a message at his D.C. office of him not bringing up the topic of illegal immigration and how much it is costing this state. There he is BEGGING for federal money and just ignores one of the main reason's there is such a huge deficit. When I called his office in Sacramento then the aid just starts arguing with me about how much he is doing to combat this problem but basically it is the federal governments job to control the border and deal with this problem. It really is like banging your head against the wall and I'm sick and tired of having to argue with people about this issue!!!!!! PEOPLE AROUND ME ARE STUPID!!!

I live in rural Michigan. Michigan economy is really terrible, unemployment is the highest in the nation. I took my 17 year old son out to some local dairy farms to look for work - (we are struggling financially, I'm a single mom) and they weren't hiring. But there were plenty of hispanics working there. They have taken a job that my American son needs. I then stopped at my local gas station and mentioned it to the cashier. She said well, they don't spend it here, either because they come here to use western union to send thier checks home. Oh, and this will get you; some of the largest dairy farms in the area and who have been caught before hiring illegals are Dutch. They aren't citizens here they are here on work visa's. So we have farmers who don't have to pay property taxes, don't have to pay overtime, get plenty of breaks from the Gov. who are legal aliens hiring illegals. And our local community is shriveling to nothing and none can get jobs, people are leaving. I truely believe that our government does not care about America from the top to the bottom.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast