Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where we're at

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For 40 years these idiots have been telling me that our insane level of Mass Immigration and our insane level of population growth is good for the economy ("Why, I'd have to pay 12-cents more for a head of lettace if not for all the illegal immigrant farm-workers!"). Now, 40 years later, our economy is completely wrecked and on the verge of collapse.

How can you argue or reason with people that are that stupid?

The only way to argue with these people is to take drastic action.

We will see drastic action taken soon, and it aint gunna be purdy.

What will happen after this drastic action will leave us all in deep, deep despair. Mark my words.
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    For 40 years these idiots have been telling me that our insane level of Mass Immigration and our insane level of population growth is good for the economy ("Why, I'd have to pay 12-cents more for a head of lettace if not for all the illegal immigrant farm-workers!"). Now, 40 years later, our economy is completely wrecked and on the verge of collapse.

How can you argue or reason with people that are that stupid?
    They are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing, which is increasing their wealth at your expense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bowman: I'm not talking about the Elites at the top of the food chain. Of course its in their self-interests to flood the country with an endless supply of cheap, slave labor. I'm talking about the average Americans who I talk to in my day-to-day life. And all the dim-witted hooey I've heard from them over the years whenever I bring up the issue of immigration.

Surely you've had similar conversations with everyday people in your neck of the woods?

Come on folks the masses never get it, that's why they're the masses to begin with. It is only Providence and an irate tireless minority that can change the course of history.

In truth, the masses are just trying to live their lives and get by, hence the willingness suffer under evil's yolk. They could never elevate their thinking to the reason of why things are the way they are even if their own lives depended on it, and this is the reason why our founders never intended for the U.S. to be a representative republic and not a democracy of the masses.

Educate the masses; we must continue as we go and grow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Less talk and more Action .

Quote Originally Posted by lysakat
    I live in rural Michigan. Michigan economy is really terrible, unemployment is the highest in the nation. I took my 17 year old son out to some local dairy farms to look for work - (we are struggling financially, I'm a single mom) and they weren't hiring. But there were plenty of hispanics working there. They have taken a job that my American son needs. I then stopped at my local gas station and mentioned it to the cashier. She said well, they don't spend it here, either because they come here to use western union to send thier checks home. Oh, and this will get you; some of the largest dairy farms in the area and who have been caught before hiring illegals are Dutch. They aren't citizens here they are here on work visa's. So we have farmers who don't have to pay property taxes, don't have to pay overtime, get plenty of breaks from the Gov. who are legal aliens hiring illegals. And our local community is shriveling to nothing and none can get jobs, people are leaving. I truely believe that our government does not care about America from the top to the bottom.
    Welcome Iysakat!

Have you heard the saying "If you aint dutch, you aint much"? I would try and see this as a golden chance to educate your son (if he's not already) about the harm of illegal immigration. You and he saw it first hand and what a powerful lesson that is.

There was plenty of talk over this past summer about all the teens trying to get jobs at fast food joints-but they are all taken over by illegals. College kids are obviously having a tough time getting jobs over the summer also. I hope that they take this as a valuble life lesson.

Ok, on to my rant. California sucks! I was born and raised here and am getting to the point where I just want to check out of society. I can't go anywhere without hearing that incessant yammering in spanish and one of these days, I will stop biting my tongue and scream at them to speak English. The other day, I went grocery shopping at Albertsons and was shocked at how many of our fruits and veggies are "a product of mexico". I asked the produce guy if it's possible to get green onion grown in the US. The answer was no. At checkout, I was asked by the cashier if I found everything ok. I told her no, because I was looking for green onions grown in the USA. Good thing I was by myself-my family would have been embarassed. But I don't care anymore.

Our Governor is nothing but a CreamPuff, a burned out steroid user-he'd rather build more prisons than make our schools better. I voted for Tom McClintock and wonder how much better this place would have been with him in the Gov's office. I hate it here!

Welcome, lysakat!
    And Sick, I am losing my mind here in NC. Going to the large grocery I can walk to is like entering a foreign country, and while non-hispanic-pandering groceries have customers that are polite, these customers are cart-threatening and won't get out of the way, no matter how many times one requests "permission" to get by.
    A while back, I posted an article on ALIPAC about over 40 percent of Florida college students applying for food stamps because they couldn't get a job. There current business greed is destroying our best and brightest by not allowing them to learn the first rung on the ladder to contributing to their success, because some non-English-speaker being here illegally will work below minimum wage to help pay rent for the other 18 people in the two-bedroom apartment.

And Sick, I am losing my mind here in NC. Going to the large grocery I can walk to is like entering a foreign country, and while non-hispanic-pandering groceries have customers that are polite, these customers are cart-threatening and won't get out of the way, no matter how many times one requests "permission" to get by.
    LOL! Vortex, I know what you mean about trying to get by in a gorcery store. One time I was in Wal-mart (don't flame me everyone-it was a while back ) and these hispanic women jammerin away in spanish would not get outta the way, no matter how hard I glared at them, so I started walking towards them with purpose, looking straight ahead and eneded up side swiping thier cart with a fairly loud CRASH. With sickeningly sweet politeness, I gave them a phony apology and laughed my way down the rest of the aisle. Another American couple saw the whole thing and smiled as I went by.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast