Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where we're at

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SicNTiredInSoCal: Me too, I was once nice to everyone; NO MORE! My children cannot believe the person I am. I have told them they are changing, too. Americans have been beaten down even by our own government. American Citizens First and Free!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    SicNTiredInSoCal: Me too, I was once nice to everyone; NO MORE! My children cannot believe the person I am. I have told them they are changing, too. Americans have been beaten down even by our own government. American Citizens First and Free!
    I can't be nice to them anymore. I am at the point of glaring at them and loudly whispering 'speak English, this is America.'!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    The only way to argue with these people is to take drastic action.

We will see drastic action taken soon, and it aint gunna be purdy.

What will happen after this drastic action will leave us all in deep, deep despair. Mark my words.
    Not going to happen. IMO

The incredibly stupid masses could care less. The Patriots are too few, and can not go up against the whole United States government.

By the time the masses wake up, if they ever do (they have allowed themselves be so dumbed down), it will be too late.

Enjoy yourselves with your families as much as you can, and continue being a Patriot to the best of your individual abilities, and that is about all you can do.

There is power in numbers. That is why Barack Obama is President elect. Too bad the MSM, the government, and the incredibly stupid citizens, were not on America's side.

I hate to say it, but that is my depressing view.

My thinking has totally turned around since May 1, 2006. At that time, I thought all we had to do was to get the government to realize that our immigration laws were not being enforced.............Little did I know at the time, that that was how our government wanted it..............And after this last election, I can see clearly now, that, that is how the majority of the citizens want it.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by lysakat
    I live in rural Michigan. Michigan economy is really terrible, unemployment is the highest in the nation. I took my 17 year old son out to some local dairy farms to look for work - (we are struggling financially, I'm a single mom) and they weren't hiring. But there were plenty of hispanics working there. They have taken a job that my American son needs. I then stopped at my local gas station and mentioned it to the cashier. She said well, they don't spend it here, either because they come here to use western union to send thier checks home. Oh, and this will get you; some of the largest dairy farms in the area and who have been caught before hiring illegals are Dutch. They aren't citizens here they are here on work visa's. So we have farmers who don't have to pay property taxes, don't have to pay overtime, get plenty of breaks from the Gov. who are legal aliens hiring illegals. And our local community is shriveling to nothing and none can get jobs, people are leaving. I truely believe that our government does not care about America from the top to the bottom.
    This just makes me so angry and breaks my heart. I have a friend in Ca who had his own business. Now he is on unemployment. His wife isn't working. They made good money. He was a contractor who never used illegals and she was a teacher.

This country is a mess. Like Glenn Beck said on O'Reilly last night "we are at 1860 all over again."

Welcome to Alipac we are glad to have you.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome lysakat!

I worry about my children too. What will the future be like for them...

Jump on board, there is lots of work to do with a new president coming in January.

Welcome Lysakat!
    It was interesting to read your post. As someone else mentioned this is a great opportunity to educate your son on how an American was not allowed a job in his own country due to illegal immigration.

Many other posts talk of the stupidity af many of our fellow Americans. I have to agree. Basicaly they just don't get it.

I have never heard anything more true than"Mankind is more disposed to suffer while evil is sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are acostomed."

I also live in California, I moved here from Chicago three years ago. I grew up in Iowa and Kansas. California is truely like a foreign country.

Yesterday my Wife two Kids and my Mother, went to Six Flags. Magic Mountain here in Northern LA county, we had a good time and basically the park was ordrerly and clean, but I should mention one could hardly see a white face in the whole amusement park. It was almost entirely Hispanic and Asian. Even though I live in LA county and am use to being a minority here I was still shocked.
    I was relieved that it was still orderely and safe, often those situations are caotic and kind of dangerous.
    The thing that I am having trouble with is realising that I a white man am now a minority in my own country, the demographic changes have happened so fast I can't believe it. It is so different than the country that I grew up in.
    That evening I was talking with my Mom, about her parents and her Grandparents, and just how completly changed our country is compared to the one they lived in.
    I guess we all have to get use to the changes. We have all been told that by the year 2050 Whites will be a minority in the United States, we all know that statistic, but most Americans don't. I think this will be the hardest thing for Americans to swallow when it happens. I think it is sad.

That being said, I have my life and my childrens future that I am concerned about, and I won't let the apathy and ignorance of the majority to stop my mission. I am sorrounded by this kind of weekness and selfisness at work and even with friends and family, I can't confront the issue at every moment, but to me their blind eye and denial is a display of their weakness, which I do not respect. I have to live around it, but as I said my childrens future keeps me working to fight our elite and our governments trechery when ever their plans are exposed.
    I doubt I will ever stop.
    We are the opposition to the chaos and transformation that is happening in our country, we are despised by many, but our voice is the only thing that can save our land. Our voice is important and America the land we grew up in the country of our Parents and Grandparents is worth fighting for.

greg, please teach the kids not to judge books by their covers. The contents the cover is hiding is much more important than skin color or ethnicity. It really is the question whether those non-white faces are law breakers by sneaking across the border or here legally.
    With all the insane visa categories we really have no idea what the hell is going on with any of these people.
    I feel your frustration and would riot if I were not sure I would be taken to court having the crap sued out of me for false accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    greg, please teach the kids not to judge books by their covers. The contents the cover is hiding is much more important than skin color or ethnicity. It really is the question whether those non-white faces are law breakers by sneaking across the border or here legally.
    With all the insane visa categories we really have no idea what the hell is going on with any of these people.
    I feel your frustration and would riot if I were not sure I would be taken to court having the crap sued out of me for false accusations.
    I might catch a little for saying this, but in todays world I strongly feel any legitimate visa holder should wear that visa like a badge so everyone can see it. I would. It should be no different than wearing a visitors badge when you go to many companies. Heck, if they did, more of the public would see just how many are here taking jobs from American's. Legal or not, and it might take a little heat off the legal ones.
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Banned
    The visa programs are out of whack , our elected officials are out of whack . Immigration laws not being enforced .
    Our economy , society , and environment have been used and abused to the limit .
    It is insanity for any politician to suggest otherwise .
    We must send them all home , all of them .
    First the illegals . The visa over stayers , 90 days get out , if caught mandatory 3 years prison , $100,000 fine . All assets monetary and material will be seized .
    Employer sanctions will be extremely painful , fine . prison loss of business license for illegal hires . All visa programs must be suspended Now . 10 years min .
    Secure our ports and borders . Using the military , barriers and technology .
    That should be a great start . Sure and Simple .
    Are we there yet ?
    Make sure and stay up to date with Numbers U.S.A Action Buffet
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

All assets and monies received should be seized from each and every illegal alien that is caught anyway. What they "own" was gotten by and through illegal means (false I.D., etc), which is clearly cause to seize by law. I get sick when I read that illegals busted through raids are allowed to get their last check or money due! Take their homes, cars, and anything else they obtained ILLEGALLY and send them home with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Auction it all off and pay expenses while giving legal citizens a good deal!

What happens when a legal citizen is busted for drugs? Right, everything they own is seized on the spot. They say the drug money was used to buy assets, so the earned money was gotten through illegal means, and the assets were purchased with that illegal money. Same darn thing!
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast