Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
Many of us here won't live another 50 years unless the Creator comes soon and we survive the comming apocalypse .

But those who do will be living in a new millinium of peace and joy .

There will still be nations because they will all have to go up to Jeruselem to worship the Messiah . Everyone will sit under his own tree and sickness will be a thing of the past .

This is my understanding of what I read .

This is my hope anyway . No more poverty , pain and suffering for any of the worlds peoples .
NoAmnasty, these have been my thoughts also over the last few months. The scurge of human suffering has increased ten-fold. People in Haiti are eating "dirt cookies", the price of food worldwide has increased almost 50% (along with mass rioting - a hungy man is an angry man as the Bob Marley song goes), Gas prices are up with no end in sight....etc.

Americans have lost thier way. We are (for the most part) a polite people, not wanting to offend, and look where/what it got us. It lost us our nation. However, I don't yet think it's too late. I have two little ones, who I love more than my next breath. I worry for them as any parent would. I try not to lose hope, but lately things are bleak and I know that each day that goes by brings us closer to Jesus coming back. To me, that is hope....and comfort. It's really all I have left when I think too hard and long about the state of things now and whats to come. In the meantime, I will raise my kids to love God and thier country, to be patriotic and aware.