Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where will YOU be on May 1st?

I'll be SHOPPING! Every American should use this day to exercise our economic strength.

While the illegal aliens and their ilk will be marching, I will go to work, out for a nice lunch and after work, do as much shopping as I can.

In the meantime, I will be saving my money til then.

Who's with me?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The illegals and their supporters will be promoting boycotts. Can you imagine the backlash of them calling for a boycott when our economy is going through a recesion?

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    The illegals and their supporters will be promoting boycotts. Can you imagine the backlash of them calling for a boycott when our economy is going through a recesion?
    Yep. With luck they get it on, and its bigger than ever. More red, white, and green than ever.

C'mon guys!!!! Were counting on you!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Where will YOU be on May 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I'll be SHOPPING! Every American should use this day to exercise our economic strength.

While the illegal aliens and their ilk will be marching, I will go to work, out for a nice lunch and after work, do as much shopping as I can.

In the meantime, I will be saving my money til then.

Who's with me?
    I'm with you. Working then shopping but I will continue to boycott any of their products or services.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Sounds good to me.

FYI:

Can't remember where I encountered the story, but there's a similar one from the big protests two years ago. It goes basically like this (all paraphrased from my sometimes faulty memory....):

The elderly woman dressed up in red/white/blue clothes, went to a local store carrying a flag and proclaimed loudly to all in the store:

"I'm American, I've got some money, and I'm here to shop!"

Supposedly, the effort was received warmly with cheers and applause
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The odd thing about May Day is it has been hijacked by barbarians and their communist puppeteers. This has been the pattern of communism throughout European history as communists have sought to take posession of normal holidays and repackage them with their agenda. This has happened here.

What many people do not know is that May 1st is actually Loyalty Day as designated by Congress. It is an official holiday.

Designation

Thanks Chosen. I honestly did not know that.

AE

Miguelina, I will have some money (thanks to back child support from my 25 year old daughters father!! ), and I will save it just to spend on that day!!!

I too will tell each store why I am shopping that day and that I too am an American with money to spend to support American businesses.

God Bless America, and I am looking forward these anti/non-Americans marching in OUR streets, making demands of US in OUR own country.

Go on marchers, show Americans who you really are, invaders who demand all from America, without any kind of loyalty to us and OUR country.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Yes, its a little known law. Most Presidents have acknowledged it, but it should be Federalized as a day off in my opinion.

The detestable illegals sure are STUPID! Calling a BOYCOTT in the midst of an economic RECESSION!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast