Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Uhh,
    Why would I want to go shopping?
    Go spend my money at places that hire illegals like walmart and target?
    No can do!

Since the employers could nip the illegal immigration situation in the bud themselves by not hiring illegals in the first place, I am not going to spend my money at their place of business, when they stop hiring the illegals, then I will. Money is power, but it is more powerful when you withhold it from someone that wants it, once you give it to them you've lost your bargining power.

Instead of shopping and supporting the crooks that hire illegals I'd rather give a few dollars to Alipac or Since I've already done that recently, I think I'll just save my money, since most people do need to save some money. Spending your money doesn't hurt the employers, this keeps their bottom line looking rosey. The illegals are doing it to show the employers that they need them to work and buy things, hey we have the same messege, except our messege is, we're citizens and legal immigrants and by hiring the illegals, your breaking the laws. I think we all should boycott the businesses and tell them we all want a raise and a decent standard of living.

I rarely see any retail place of business that doesn't hire illegals. Believe me, if I do see that I will shop there everytime I need something. Just like I buy my meat and vegetables from the local Butcher shop near where I live. The groceries I buy there might be $2 or $3 more total on average but I'm supporting the community and I get food that is better for us and meat that doesn't have all the additives that places like Food lion and walmart have in the food.

And, with "us" showing up at work while the illegals stay home, all this does is make "us" fighting "them" and the employers still wins in the long run because they aren't going to listen to any employee's whether it be "us or "them". The employers want us fighting each other, but our beef is with the government and the employers and "AMERICANS" breaking the law first. If AMERICANS would obey the laws, the illegals wouldn't bother to come here. But, they should still be held accountable when they break the laws. We need equal justice on all levels and the employers are just another level. The employers are pitting us against the illegals, and the reason why is so we will attack the illegals when in reality, if the employers didn't hire them, we wouldn't be in this place we find ourselves in, the employers have put us here.

We all know that there are people on this forum working for or either know of companies that hire illegals. We need to start making these employers known to the world and we need to "shame" them into doing the right thing. When people break the laws, they're names get printed in the newspaper and they are made to be "public asses". All the PC crowd will say you can't do this until you have indisputible proof or you risk getting sued for slander. Well, if you get pulled over tonight for a suspician of drunk driving, your name is going to be in the paper tomorrow reguardless even if your proven innocent at a later date. Ok, your innocent, but your name has already been printed in the local paper, can we sue the paper for slander? No, we usually can't, so why can these businesses get away with this tactic all the sudden? We need the same accountability for the business owners and Corporate America and the globalist loving organisations hiring illegal immigrants.

What we should do is "ALL WORKERS" not go to work. Now that will leave a bad taste in the employers mouths right there. All of us should demand higher wages and better benefits, legal or not! The employers aren't going to enforce the laws or police themselves, the government has to do that, or the "citizens" can do that. Some will ask how can the citizens enforce the laws? Easy, you get about 2,000 people show up at Walmart, the local police department and demand the laws be enforced, the media will come, and things will start getting done.

ITS TIME EMPLOYERS STARTING ACTING RESPONSIBLE AGAIN, THE FREE RIDE IS OVER!!!!!

If you think it helps to spend your money, good luck!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    The detestable illegals sure are STUPID! Calling a BOYCOTT in the midst of an economic RECESSION!

Many of these marchers have been and will be Hispanic citizens. They care more about their illegal amigos than this country. Don't expect ethnocentric traitors in this country to care anything about this country's economy or its welfare above their ethnocentric agenda.

I will be running errands. The roads will be safer if the illegals are marching instead of driving around drunk and without insurance.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    The detestable illegals sure are STUPID! Calling a BOYCOTT in the midst of an economic RECESSION!
    IT FIGURES.

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO BOYCOTT? THERE PROBABLY ISNT ONE PLACE I GO TO THAT WOULD BE ON THEIR STUPID LIST.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    We all know that there are people on this forum working for or either know of companies that hire illegals. We need to start making these employers known to the world and we need to "shame" them into doing the right thing.
    Americans need to band together and stop shopping for a week or so!!! Give them a taste of American purchasing power before it's gone and unavailable to us to use!! They do what they do for GREED!!! They would change their BAD HABITS when WE start changing THEIR BOTTOM LINE! Until then... they will do what they do best...IGNORE US! & BETRAY US!! Many of us boycott our own companies, McDonalds,WalMart, etc., but until we do it in a UNITED way... we only get self satisfaction!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm all in for our own boycott! It's up to us now, we cannot rely on our government! When I go to work I'm going to be passing out ALIPAC's and NumbersUSA's info, cause people are gonna be MAD!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12