Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Democrats Could Give A Sh*t About Mexicans – It’s All About 2014

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: “Democrats Could Give A Sh*t About Mexicans – It’s All About 2014″

by Ulsterman on June 3, 2013 with 40 Comments in News

A longtime Democratic Party political operative with direct experience at the highest levels of government, took a few minutes to explain how Senate Democrats (with an assist from some Senate Republicans) are using the pending Senate immigration bill to push that issue front and center for the 2014 Midterm Elections. The plan is simple – pass a bill in the Senate with the expectation of that bill to be buried in the Republican controlled House of Representatives and then hammer with the “do nothing Congress” message 24/7 leading up to the Midterm Election.

( White House Insider warns that Senate Democrats are using Republican Senator Marco Rubio and others to “run the ball up the field” on the immigration issue as a way to defeat Congressional Republicans in 2014. )

WHI: Going to keep it real short and real simple. Not going to say anything about Holder or the IRS or whatever right now. This is just about the immigration bill. Found out what all that is really about. Chuck and them are playing your Republicans for fools on this. Dumb bastards are letting it happen and they’re just taking the rope and wrapping it around their stupid f*cking necks and grinning and grinning while they’re doing it.

Now I get the Republicans wanting to remove the immigration issue off the table. It hurts them. I’ve gone back and forth myself on how to…the best way to handle it. Obama used it big time in ’12. Thing is (-unintelligible-) …that’s the issue they want right now. 2014. They’ve decided it makes Obama look like the brown savior. And that is a role he loves to play.

If it’s got the f*cking savior tag on it, Obama is right there and willing. Crank up the teleprompter, give him the cheering crowds, and let him do his thing.

Here’s the real problem for Republicans though.

They are trapped by 2014 and 2016.

There’s those 2016 Republicans who want to be president trying to push this issue now and what is happening is that it’s gonna bump up against 2014 and could cost them in Congress. And if Republicans get a president who has no play in Congress, what good is 2016?

So think about this scenario here. Couple months out, later part of…of summer 2013. Senate Democrats pass the immigration bill and the media makes a big to do about all that. Lots of talk show stuff, speeches, the whole nine yards. They want to roll that sh*t out and Obama will be out there doing the big speech thing that he loves to do. He’ll just keep repeating how the evil Republicans in Congress hate immigrants, people of color, all that bullsh*t that we’ve been using against Republicans for-for… decades.

Line up some old Mexicans, and single mother Mexicans, and little kid Mexicans…a real 21st Century Trail of f*cking Tears parade… to really put an emotional face on the issue. And it will be those evil f*cking Republicans 24/7 man. That’s the (-unintelligible-)…of the point. Just hammer it home over and over and f*cking over again. A massive get out the vote on that one single issue. They want to remove every single conservative from Congress and they think this immigration thing might just be the ticket.

Thing is, and I’m telling you the God’s honest truth here…heard enough of on this thing in private from some of them still in Congress…thing is, Democrats could give a sh*t about Mexicans.

This whole thing, this whole issue has always been about votes first. Period. Always. And this time around it’s all about 2014. They think they can corner your Republicans on this issue and just kick their teeth in when 2014 rolls around. Protest parades, human interest stories…it’ll be a whole big roll out. They might be right. People like Rubio keep it up, they might just do it. He’s got no (-unintelligible-)…overtime on it. He’s too naive right now. Too eager to please.

So right now, we got the Democrats out there laying the groundwork for this immigration 2014 thing, and Republicans humping around on all these Obama scandals.

Now if it were me in charge, God help us all…if it were me in charge of the Republicans here would be my play. I would call in every one of those f*cking Senate Republicans into my office, take the goddamn phone off the line, and jump down their faces so far I’d re-arrange their f*cking DNA. No way I let them help run the ball up the field on this. Rubio? If he can’t figure this sh*t out then he don’t deserve to be considered in 2016. Maybe that pisses off some of your readers, I know you like him enough, but f*ck no. Hell no, man. No-No-NO.

We got this White House on the ropes. Don’t let them deflect all of this with the immigration thing. They thought they’d have it with the gun issue but that just pissed off just about everyone.

So then the Senate boys turned on a dime and went all in on the immigration issue. They need an issue to rally around for 2014 and that is it. Rubio thinks he can take credit for some kind of deal.

Really?

It won’t help him one damn bit in the end. Not one bit.

All those immigrant votes…sh*t. The Democrats already have most of them on the government payroll for f*ck’s sake. They ain’t changing their votes. Never happen.

And the stupid liberal White people…the Democrats will just roll em up with some other bullsh*t issue. Climate change. War on women. Starving fat kids. Save the f*cking whales, pay for my college, head lice, shoes that don’t fit right…bad breath.

Whatever man. None of them Republicans will pick up one f*cking vote by going along to get along with this crop of Democrats. Not one. Democrat voters…you round them up easy. Democrat voters are dumb. About the dumbest group of people you’ll ever know. They ain’t going Republican, so stop thinking they will….thinking that makes you dumber than they are, right?

If Republicans want to win this thing…2014. Stop thinking 2016 right now because 2016 won’t mean nothin’ if it breaks bad in 2014.

That means…like I said…that means somebody whose got the…the influence…get those dumb mother f*ckers in the Senate, your Republicans…get that immigration bill OUT.

Kill it on the damn vine.

Get that thing as far away from 2014 as they can. Make it go away. Then they can…the Democrats control the Senate so Republicans can just say they tried but they couldn’t come to terms, whatever. That part doesn’t really matter. Whatever. But then come right back and push the border security thing, uh…the national security stuff.

The issues Republicans uses to be so good at before they got soft and squishy and tried to sound more like Democrats. And see…that makes a big point I tried to get across last year…but they didn’t listen.

Didn’t believe me or whatever it was. Didn’t trust me.

If Republicans go out there and try that kinder gentler thing…with the way the country is right now…that just don’t work.

It pisses off the conservative base. It frustrates Republican voters, right? I can’t be the only one seeing that. And Democrats are wise to it.

Crafty little f*ckers…they really are. And so with the immigration thing, that’s all that is. It’s about getting out the vote on the liberal side, and suppressing the vote on the conservative side. Hell, I ain’t even talking all the Election Day vote counting bullsh*t that goes on here.

There’s one big f*cking catch here though that has the Dems real worried.

If we got an administrative crisis, I’m talking an all out sh*t hitting the fan kind of moment this summer, then this immigration plan of theirs won’t matter much at all.

There’s some there-there with all these scandals.

The White House knows that. They also know they’ve gotten away with things before so they might just do that again. Their plan is simple. Have a few people take the fall, get these scandals off the front page, and hammer home the immigration fake bullsh*t thing and roll with that right up to the election. And I got to admit it that…it’s a good plan. As far as (-unintelligible-)…it goes, it’s pretty solid.

See, if the Republicans don’t pass some immigration compromise, then the Democrats and the media will go at them hard saying they are radicals who don’t get anything done…

obstructionists…whatever it (-unintelligible-)…so that will be that. If the Republicans do go along to get along, then the Democrats roll out their vote suppression machine. The conservative base will be all pissed off, lots of talk about a third party…which a whole bunch of that talk will actually be coming from folks on the Democratic Party payroll in an indirect uh… they’ll never prove it way. We had that set up back in…since about ’98. Don’t doubt me on that. I done it. Many times. And it works. And people won’t vote in 2014. A whole lot of them won’t. Not like they need to if Republicans have a shot at taking the Senate and keeping the House.

It’s a damned if they do damned if they don’t. That’s why it needs to get buried in the Senate. Rubio has got to be wise to that, but right now he don’t seem to be pulling that off. I got no inroads to his people. None. But maybe one of them will read this and get wise, because that’s what they need to do. Get wise like yesterday. Bury this immigration sh*t and then take these scandals that a lot of good people have done some very hard work to get them to see what little daylight they have…take these scandals and break them over the f*cking heads of this White House and its support system.

I see (-name deleted-) says June 14 huh? Not what I’m hearing right now. No. Not what…not what I’m hearing. (-Unintelligible-)…at least a month out. Maybe more. That comes from the campaign. You know who and I would think they’d know. She’s getting her ass beat on all this and frankly, she deserves to. Can’t play big ball with a short bat.

We’ll see.

-WHI

****LINK TO INSIDER’S REFERENCE TO “JUNE 14th” CAN BE FOUND HERE

NOTE FROM ULSTERMAN:

This was a particularly interesting discussion for me given my earlier support of both Marco Rubio and of the idea of getting the immigration issue “off the political table” by reaching some kind of compromise so that Republicans can move on and work to defeat Democrats both in 2014 and 2016.

If WHI is correct here, and given their astounding track record of accuracy detailed on this very blog for some time, I am required to now consider the possibility of being absolutely wrong in doing so. While I remain supportive of Rubio as a person and a Republican, WHI has laid out a compelling argument here of how Senator Rubio could be unwittingly playing an integral part in actually damaging conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Election. At least I very much hope his part is unwitting.

Some readers have previously indicated their mistrust of Rubio’s push for immigration reform and to this point, I brushed those concerns away as a simple (though understandable given the current political climate during the Obama years) over-reaction. I owe those readers an apology, as it appears your initial concerns, and the plan revealed here by White House Insider, very much compliment one another. I fear I am sometimes guilty of allowing my own arrogance and/or self assurance to ignore the common sense and insights of others.

I should have known better. -UM

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/0...down-of-media/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTT

Feds Report Historically High Proportion Of U.S. Population Is Now On Welfare

July 9, 2014 by Ben Bullard

THINKSTOCK

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has released its annual report to Congress on Welfare Indicators and Risk Factors, and in its 165 pages is the revelation that more people, as a percentage of the population, are now on welfare than at any time since the department began tracking the figure.
    The most recent completed year for which HHS has compiled statistics is 2011. HHS has been keeping track of the welfare-receiving proportion of the overall population since 1993.
    A number of entitlements combine to form the government benefits HHS recognizes as “welfare,” including foods stamps (the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP), short-term supplemental family income (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, or TANF) and low-income stipends (Supplemental Security Income, or SSI).
    In 2011, nearly one-fourth of the U.S. population received one or more of these benefits.
    Here’s how HHS explains the figure:
    In 2011, 23.1 percent of the total population received or lived with a family member who received a benefit of any amount from TANF, SNAP, or SSI at some point during the year (see Table SUM 1). While falling steadily between 1993 – 2000, this annual recipiency rate began to increase after 2000, and increased more rapidly during and in the immediate aftermath of the “Great Recession.” The 2011 rate is slightly higher than the 2010 rate, reflecting increased participation in the SNAP and SSI programs.
    HHS goes on to blame the economy, noting the post-2000 increase correlates “with worsening economic conditions.”
    The food stamp program in particular has seen an enormous expansion. “Average monthly SNAP participation was 44.7 million persons in fiscal year 2011, excluding the participants in Puerto Rico’s block grant,” HHS reported. “This represents a significant increase over the fiscal year 2000 record-low average of 17.2 million participants and exceeds the previous peak of 27.5 million recipients in fiscal year 1994.”
    In addition, there are far more children on food stamps than any other age demographic. In 2000, 19.8 percent of children age 5 or younger were on food stamps. By 2011, that figure had nearly doubled, rising to 38 percent.

http://personalliberty.com/feds-repo...n-now-welfare/