Thread: White Ribbon ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White Ribbon ?

I think this website would be well worth checking out........
    It's called white ribbon and check out who the participants are......

It is worth looking into.

http://whiteribbon.org/index.html[/url]
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

The security interests of the United States offer a strong incentive to adopt well-functioning immigration reforms so that the nation’s immigration system is safe, orderly, humane, and fair. Our immigration system must allow the government to thoroughly screen people entering the U.S. and to enforce reasonable immigration laws, while treating all migrants with dignity, fairness, and respect.
    Call me skeptical but I have a hunch their interests are different than many of ours. Also check the particiapant list, which includes LULAC.

while treating all migrants
    OBL just can't help themselves when manipulating thru double speak.

They simply can't prevent using their code verbiage in their monotonous diatribes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good post Michael45...I like their slogan:

supporting a constructive dialogue on immigration
    Translated means, "as long as we get what we want". It is nice to know who supports this kind of nonsense.

I think William should join them. There are too many special interest groups that represent the wrong side there.......

Just a thought William......... or someone who would represent Alipac.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

This looks like an OBL website. Look at all the participants.

...as in white flag?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Propaganda...I believe a little blown out of proportion...they had to make it look big...but we have the rest of the country shore to shore
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    On their list:
    League of United Latin American Citizens(LULAC)
    Well that does it for me.

You know, I am sooooo tired of all these "ribbon" campaigns, it is intestinal turning at least. There is a ribbon campaign for everything these days.

So, I propse we have a "black ribbon" campaign, to oppose their white ribbon.

We could have a slogan, it could be "White Ribbon Campaign, also known as "Stick it to the Americans Campaign".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent thinking...Cause that was what i was thinking
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother