Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The white South’s last defeat

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh yeah - the other slap in the face was about Nelson Mandella. I thought he was a freedom fighter, but there are videos of him singing "kill the boer" songs on youtube!
    All hell's gonna break loose for whites when this disgusting man dies. That is why so many are trying to get out asap. I feel so terrible for them. I wish I could take in a family or sponsor them somehow. Instead, all I can do is start spreading the word.

Here is a link to one of the sites, The White Genocide Museum. Graphic.

Wix.com genocide museum created by AJKRaad based on Alternative Arcade | Wix.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    Oh yeah - the other slap in the face was about Nelson Mandella. I thought he was a freedom fighter, but there are videos of him singing "kill the boer" songs on youtube!
    All hell's gonna break loose for whites when this disgusting man dies. That is why so many are trying to get out asap. I feel so terrible for them. I wish I could take in a family or sponsor them somehow. Instead, all I can do is start spreading the word.

Here is a link to one of the sites, The White Genocide Museum. Graphic.

Wix.com genocide museum created by AJKRaad based on Alternative Arcade | Wix.com

That's really awful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12