Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    When Pres. Bush did not close the borders, and begin deportations on 9/12 - I knew he wasn't serious about any terrorists.

I am sorry if that upsets any who still believes this Pres. is actually concerned about terrorists - but there is no way that would not be his first action. We should have had NG troops at arm's length along that border within hours. Immigration should begin rounding up illegals within hours.

That $4.4B was pork - it was monies he was promising lawmakers in exchange for their votes. Oh, he could have made it look like border security - but it was porkk.
    I agree with you about the president not being concerned about the terrorists...If he was, the borders would have been secured immediately after 9-11. What does that say about this man?

Molly wrote:
    I agree with you about the president not being concerned about the terrorists...If he was, the borders would have been secured immediately after 9-11. What does that say about this man?
    It says:

A. He is an idiot.

B. He doesn't care about we American citizens.

C. He was bought off by special interest groups.

D. All of the above.

I pick D.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Molly wrote:
    It says:

A. He is an idiot.

B. He doesn't care about we American citizens.

C. He was bought off by special interest groups.

D. All of the above.

I pick D.
    One thing that most republicans, independents and all the democrats agree on...We have an idiot in charge of the country. And this idiot has proved he is a very dangerous man!

Ahh ok. I was listening to Chertoff on Fox News with Michele Malkin and she was complaining about the 13 miles of fence that was on the wrong side. Maybe I got my articles mixed up or maybe they are mixed up and Chertoff was giving her a bunch of bull. I will look further and see for sure what 13 miles is bad. Was it 2000 or 2007.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Ok I have it now and it is still bad news. The 13 miles of fence was built 2 years ago on the wrong side of the border. That 13 miles needs to be torn down.
    Bush has not given any money towards the 700 mile fence that he promised he would build. That is the bad news. Also they are saying that they will need 3 million to tear down the wall that is bad and replace it.
    My bad. I guess Michele was talking about the only 13 miles of fencing built in the last two years is on the wrong side of the border'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15149231/
    -- John Wayne</div>

Ok I have it now and it is still bad news. The 13 miles of fence was built 2 years ago on the wrong side of the border. That 13 miles needs to be torn down.
    Bush has not given any money towards the 700 mile fence that he promised he would build. That is the bad news. Also they are saying that they will need 3 million to tear down the wall that is bad and replace it.
    My bad. I guess Michele was talking about the only 13 miles of fencing built in the last two years is on the wrong side of the border'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15149231/
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12