WHO’S TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ECONOMY? WHO IS THE REAL ENEMY? EVIL IS ALMOST AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

WHO’S TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ECONOMY?

By: Devvy
NewsWithViews.com

But let’s bear in mind and never forget that we have seen very serious dropping of our deficit over the past year. We’re making progress on that front.” U.S. Rep. Keith EllisonYes.

The Outlaw Congress is made up of imbeciles and crooks.

Ellison’s statement is so disingenuous, it would be laughable if the situation weren’t so serious.

Ellison, like the majority of the Outlaw Congress has zero understanding of the U.S. Constitution or the disabilities of our monetary system. Then, there are useful fools like Paul Krugman, cheerleader of failed Keynesian economics first promoted by British economist, John Maynard Keynes, a sexual deviant among other perversions.Dropping the deficit?

The outrageous, out-of-control spending by the bandits in the Outlaw Congress hasn’t stopped.

The impostor in the White House continues to approve trillions in unconstitutional spending — ALL borrowed:‘U.S. Foreign Debt Up 78% Under Obama’. With the unconstitutional Obamacare kicking in, not only are we being raped in more taxes, the monstrous bureaucracy created will cost hundreds of billions for who knows how many years to come – all of which has to be borrowed since the people’s purse is overdrawn almost $17 TRILLION dollars.

Not to mention skyrocketing health care premiums people aren’t going to be able to pay while they’re robbed to pay someone else’s medical care:

Senate Dems Vote To Provide Obamacare To Illegals

Dump 20-25 MILLION illegals into Obamacare? The numbers will go into outer space:

Sebelius: Yep, ObamaCare is raising insurance costs.

Will soar 62% in CA, 80% in OH, WI!

Who’s telling the truth about the economy?

The American people: 15% of Americans Receives Food Stamps - roughly 47 MILLION $4 BILLION to soft drink manufacturers:

Links. The future we face. How is reelecting your incumbent back to Congress working out for you?

1 -
Leading Economist: “We’re In a No Win Situation -

This Is End of the World Type Stuff”

2 - Poverty hits the suburbs

3 - The Chart That Proves That The Mainstream Media Is Lying To You

About Unemployment

4 - The Chart That Will Crash The Market: “We Have Reached the Terminus”

5 -
20 Signs That The U.S. Economy Is Heading For Big Trouble In The Months Ahead

6 -
David Stockman: We’ve Been Lied To, Robbed, And Misled

7 -
David Stockman Predicts A Major Stock Market Crash

8 -
America’s Economic Depression in 5 Charts

9 -
Toxic Derivatives That Blew Up The Economy Are Back

10 -
Shadow Government Statistics

Analysis Behind and Beyond Government Economic Reporting

11 - Sears, JC Penney, Barnes, Best Buy To Close 100s Of Stores

Cities are filing for bankruptcy, companies, chain stores – going out of business because the American consumer is telling you the truth about the economy: They’re broke and can’t find jobs.

MORE

WHO IS THE REAL ENEMY?

By Pastor Roger Anghis
April 7, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

We have been bombarded over the last few months with information as to the enemies that are a threat to the United States. Those that are paying attention don’t have to be told who the enemy is.

Those that are not informed have to be told. Rush Limbaugh calls these uninformed voters. For the most part they look for the (D) after the name when voting and pay no attention to the character of the man/woman nor the platform behind that name.

The Department of Justice has declared that any person that believes that the government should operate according to the Constitution, as they have sworn to do, are probable terrorist.

This may sound off the wall but they are training police, firefighters and employees of Department of Homeland Security that those that support what our Founding Fathers fought and died for are the biggest threat to America’s security.

Here is a quote from a recent article concerning a DOJ training manual.“A leaked training manual used in the State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) program for law enforcement and funded by the Department of Justice lists political bumper stickers expressing opposition to the United Nations and support for the bill of rights as indications of terrorist activity.

The presentation documents, leaked to the Public Intelligence website, are entitled Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement and are marked “law enforcement sensitive.” The program is funded by grants from the Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Assistance.

Slides for the presentation depict the kind of behavior that law enforcement officials should be wary of in spotting potential terrorists during highway patrols.One of the slides – entitled “Fourth Amendment Issues” – notes that “a suspicious map located on the passenger seat” could warrant further investigation as a potential indicator of terrorism.Another slide entitled “General Right Wing Extremist” – depicts suspicious bumper stickers that should warrant further investigation by cops conducting traffic stops.

The bumper stickers read, “Know Your Rights Or Lose Them,” and “If You Love Your Country, the U.N. Is Not Your Friend!,” and “Get US Out Of the United Nations

MORE

EVIL IS ALMOST AT YOUR DOORSTEP
By Greg Evensen

The stories are told of the gunfight in Tombstone, the cattle thieves near Abilene, and train robbers in Missouri, who just kept killing and robbing because they had the backing of other bad guys to get the job done. Many times, it fell on the small town Marshal or the county sheriff to step into the street and end the crime spree. We know from history that this happened, and evil was confronted by determined lawmen who knew that keeping the peace (hence peacekeepers, or Constables of the Peace-COPS) was a community’s first and last line of defense.

There were also moments when citizens would step in to fill the gap and directly help to pay the price in taking down the rustlers and highwaymen. On occasion the sheriff called out a Posse when the job called for it.

Good sheriffs, wise sheriffs, determined lawmen do that today as well. We need citizens to once again do their duty right now!The one terrifying constant of evil is that it just gets more evil if it is not “called out,” confronted, and taken down.

As many of you know, I served with the Olathe, Kansas police department, was a Marshal in Rice County, Kansas, and a Kansas State Trooper.

I spent nights alone on the desolate stretches of US 56, north of Dodge City, Great Bend and Lyons. I broke up fights, chased home invaders and arrested other felons without a Taser, or remote radio and on occasion took an armed assailant at the point of my shotgun.

Almost all the time, it was done alone without a SWAT uniform or back-up.

I kept the peace because I took an oath to defend the citizens, I WAS a Kansas lawman, and I knew clearly who the criminals were.

When not in hot pursuit, I talked with the bank president, school principal and local businessmen without intimidation and mostly with an easy going smile. Men like me succeeded because we knew our jobs, upheld the law, knew the difference between justice and retribution and set the standard for our communities.

I played softball with the church team, was invited to the school prom as a guest, and stood with my friends at the graveside services for veterans and others who had walked the ridge with me.

What the hell happened, America?

When did you decide that it was acceptable to turn our peaceful efforts into a whirlwind of disaster because you had the “right” to do what you want, when you want, to whom you want, and then blame someone else for it, all under the guise of civil rights?

America has itself to blame for rampant drug abuse, families with no moral compass, parents who cannot be bothered with investing necessary time in their children’s lives, and demanding that a corrupt, inept and arrogant government write checks to cover every conceivable outrage known to man, and then fail to show up for what little work is available.

MORE

http://countdowntozerotime.org/2013/04/07/8421/