Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Do They Work For?

Noun 1. public servant - someone who holds a government position (either by election or appointment)

Webster Definition...

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This public servant
    n. A person who holds a government position by election or appointment.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
    public servant
    –noun a person holding a government office or job by election or appointment; person in public service.

It does NOT matter where you go to find the definition for a Public Servant, it all comes back the same. You can even find the phrase "Public Trust" in a few of them, (which is humorous if you think about it).
    From your local Mayor, to the President of The United States of America. THEY are PUBLIC SERVANTS!
    I want to know who works for who? Why is it these Politicians get a JOB Title, and then run rough shot ALL OVER the very ones who GRANTED them that job title?
    I just caught up on my email reading and read IN-DEPTH about the "Virtual Fence". Mr. Chertoff and everyone who works for him needs to resign IMMEDIATELY! Border Security is NON EXSISTANT in the United States...And the WORLD KNOWS IT!!!
    They just sit back and LAUGH...And WHY NOT? Our PUBLIC SERVANTS are working for SOMEONE, SOMETHING...It SURE THE HELL ISNT THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA!!!
    And personally, I'm sick and tired of it. I dont know about you, but I would like to know...WHO DO THEY WORK FOR?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

anyone who will line their pockets......
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are all consumed by greed.
    Public Servant means.................legal thief. They're the crooks who aren't in jail.
    Its get as much as you can while you can.

Hey.....it sounds like the illegals, doesn't it?

"Public servants?!" They STOPPED serving the public LONG ago!

In my opinion our government is fully owned and operated by corporate America and that is why the middle class is in such deep trouble.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.