Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

who is the illegal alien?

Subject:
    Date: Sat, June 9, 2007 7:12 pm
    To: williamg@alipac.us

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you (or your forefathers) occupied this country with
    the help of genocide and all kinds of bruatlity and evilness, and it will be taken
    back the same way. What goes around comes around! Will you never be able to look at
    truth's ugly face?

NOTE FROM WILLIAM: Everyone keep cool if you decide to post your opinions on this. If this message I received makes you too angry. Don't post.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow, and we are the crazy ones?

Ya, I think I will stop now, before I say something really ugly.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Wow! I wonder if he lives in Los Angeles.

Hey "removed by william" I strongly recomend some history lessons.

Have a garage sale and get rid of everything you can't fit into your car and leave now, while the get'n is still good.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He or She is really throwing punches in the air. They lost their "destroy America immigration bill. There is no room to gloat when your on the losers side!

They should save all their energy and protest against Mexico and South America. That where their headed back to once we build the fence and enforce our existing immigration laws!

It's really sick how anti-American this illegal crowd can be and shows the total lack of respect they really do have for AMERICA!

I think everyone here looks at the ugly face of truth everyday. ILLEGAL INVADERS who disrespect our laws of the land and demand equal rights and libertites without deserving them. Alot of our libertites: driving, working towards the american dream, etc, requires us all to have the necessary and legal documents required by law. So to burst the posters bubble,what goes around,comes around: enjoy your ride back across the border. :P
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Things back then were screwed up (slavery, genocide, etc.....). The human race have since then tired to wright the wrongs of the past. At what point will the people who think they are owed something realize that this is 2007 and the the United States of America is a sovereign nation built on laws that must be enforced in order to protect its people.

Thats where I'll stop, the rest was getting ugly, bring it on!!!.

Sheeez!! guilty I guess as my family came in 1688 , and here I always pictured them as kind fun loving Scotts with great personalities and a love for playing and dancing to the bag pipes and I'm not an immigrant!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Dont start none wont be none

Bring it

My family (forefathers) have always fought for one flag. Red/White/Blue and will still hold her proud and loud today.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Re: who is the illegal alien?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Subject:
    Date: Sat, June 9, 2007 7:12 pm
    To: williamg@alipac.us

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you (or your forefathers) occupied this country with
    the help of genocide and all kinds of bruatlity and evilness, and it will be taken
    back the same way
    . What goes around comes around! Will you never be able to look at
    truth's ugly face?

Thank you whoever you are. We keep trying to tell people you're not the good, hard-working people they'd like us to believe, but it IS better when they learn the truth from you. Keep up the good work.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you (or your forefathers) occupied this country with the help of genocide and all kinds of bruatlity and evilness, and it will be taken back the same way. What goes around comes around! Will you never be able to look at truth's ugly face?

Not sure where the poster is wanting to go with this but the Aztecs were no Buddist monks. Neither were the Mayas. Neither were the Apaches. Anway, the fact of the matter is the mestizos lost the U.S. - Mexican War of 1846 -1848. GET OVER IT. Nevertheless, lets look at some things. During the war, we occupied Mexico City and a number of other cities in Mexico. The U.S. could have destroyed many Mexican cities and put Mexico in ruins. But we didn't. We allowed Mexico to keep their own governments within the towns we occupied. Our troops respected private property, civil liberties and allowed church and religious freedom. Yeah, we roughed up Monterrey and Vera Cruz a bit but stiff resistence was encountered, so we did what was necessary. It was war. And when the mesitzos killed our governor and a number of Americans in New Mexico, we had to tear up Taos a bit. We even fixed your tax system and improved your foreign and domestic trade while in Mexico. And, during the occupation, the U.S. forces paid for their provisions, which caused a flow of dollars in occupied areas. So we kept your economy afloat. Something you weren't doing so well back then and still haven't improved much. Oh, and a couple of other things. Prior to the break out of the war, President Polk had offered to purchase Texas and the present-day areas of New Mexico and California (in the manner of the Louisiana Purchase), but Mexico turned down the offer. So a war happened. And eventhough you lost, we still paid you $15,000,000 (15 million) dollars. We didn't need to do that, remember you lost the war. But we gave Mexico 15 million anyway and you lost your northern territories. So here's the deal...you lost the war AND you got 15 million dollars. I think that was pretty benevolent of us genocidal, brutal and evil Americans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast