Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been meaning to post something on this for a few days now. I guess now is as good a time as any.

There are so many good Americans here from all across tis great country who have stepped up to fight this illegal immigration issue. I don't mean to discount you or what you are living through but I must say that unless you live in southern California, Phoenix, or any other major city in the southwest I'm not sure you have been exposed to how bad this problem really is.

I live in Southern California. I have my whole life. This letter, and the sentiment behind it is nothing new for me. Honestly, I see and hear it EVERY day. I see it in graffiti. I hear "go back to your country" about once a week. I see cars decorated with reconquista stickers every day on the freeway.

I must tell you that the politicians that we beat this week are frankly the least of our, as Americans, worries. The real concern we should have are the organizations that have formed that have the reconquista as their prime goal. These people are tenacious. They are narrow minded. They are for the most part very ignorant. They are violent beyond belief. And, what is most concerning is they are hidden.

Do you remember the marches in 2006? Do you remember that all you saw were mexican flags? THAT is what we are fighting. They were showing their true colors. The people leading those marches wised up after that first march. Now all you see is the American flag. DON'T be fooled.

This reconquista movement is much bigger that any of us can imagine. They have been taught these ideals in Mexico since the 50's at least. I can quote many stories but just go here and read #16 and you will get the idea. Read the others too. They are very enlightening.

I know the kind of thinking put fourth in this letter seems outlandish and foolish but I assure you it is not. It is the real deal and it must come to light.

Ya most of us know what these people are up to but remember we still are the most powerful country on earth and Americans when riled are a force to be reckoned with and always have been.
    We also are the most giving country on earth, we the taxpayers have given aid to almost every country for some disaster or another and we still give billions a year to Mexico in aid, can Mexico say that , I think not!! Maybe you all should go home and ask your crooked government where it is all going

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the attack on the Alamo ,on innocent unsuspecting people was what caused the war in the first place , we did not start it but we did finish it, I know one of my grandfathers rode in revenge of the attack, he is on the military rolls.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

W.... ask the sender if he knows Mexico's early history? Did he/she see the movie "Calypto.. and all the gruesome sacrificial "ceremonies" of the Mayans?
    Does he know that the hero of the FIRST Mexican revolution (1810) was a white boy from Spain? a priest who subsequently got "defrocked" by the Church who had him executed for daring to revolt against the Spanish oppressors... his name: Father Miguel Hidalgo!

There is a movement in Mexican intellectual circles attempting to prove the earliest humanoid found in Mexico (1000BC, the OLmecs) are NOT descendants of "immigrants" from Europe across the Berring Straits (15,000BC) who is turn came from the Middle East and ultimately from Aramis, Ethiopia where the earliest human remains were found and dated 4.4 million years BC... These "new" intellectuals can't bear the thought of ALL MEN descending from Africans (black or white?)...
    Since they consider Mexico a "Garden of Eden", it must be so... hmmm, you suppose there was a second Eden...always called Mexico?

Also, about "Whitey go back to Europe": why are they loathing their "European" half? 60% of Mexico is "mestizo", those with the darker skin; mestizo means a mix of white/European genes and Amerindian genes.... only 30% of Mexico is classified as "Indian" (Amerindian). Also, a good deal of the "hotheads" are Creoles who are 100% white, i.e. both parents are/were Europeans, but they were born in the Americas. Yet they pretend to be "native" Mexican in the Mayan or Aztec culture.... I guess it's an "image thing".

The same with folks like Governor Richardson and Senator Obama: in each case one of their parents is/was "white".... but they portray themselves as ONLY Hispanic or Black..... hardly honest...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

JAK
    .... and this is WHO our government wants to give citizenship too???!!!!!!!

WAKE UP AMERICA... some of these people, like this one, do not even hide their true motivation and the harm they want to bring on the citizens of this country! Some would have you believe their is only a small number of people that feel this way... if you believe that ... go to You Tube and type in illegal immigration and see for yourselves! They proudly wave their country's flag and tell the citizens of this country to go back to Europe!! They show their disrespect for Americans...EVERYDAY!!!
    But our nightly news would rather report a sob story about an illegal instead of the 12 - 25 Americans that are being killed by illegal aliens everyday!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a movement in Mexican intellectual circles attempting to prove the earliest humanoid found in Mexico (1000BC, the OLmecs) are NOT descendants of "immigrants" from Europe...
    No doubt with a grant from the U.S.

Since they consider Mexico a "Garden of Eden..."
    I think some of my dinner is coming back up.

Well, they did invent nearly everything under the sun. Don't believe me? Just read for yourself...
    http://www.mexica-movement.org/ACCOMPLISHMENTS.htm

And the President thinks we are racist and dangerous to America!!??
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Yawn.

More tough talk from a pretend indian that wants to be chief of the continent.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    oldsalt, I have to agree with you, it is nothing up here where we live, Oregon, down where some of you all live. That's precisely why I am here, I don't WANT it to be like that up here, and also to fight the destruction of the American Southwest.

As for this email William. Boohoo!! Obviously this loss is really chafing their behinds, otherwise they would not have sent that email. Shows exactly what they are like.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I think of our side vs. the other side I see nothing but good versus evil. I see nothing good coming from the open borders crowd - they hide behind the "hard working families" BS, but I have lived in 3 different border states over the last 11 years. The erosion of the southwestern US has been nothing positive at all. I don't believe they have "contributed" much other than saving home builders and restuarant owners some money and making a few people rich at the expense of many.

Anyway, "removed by william" can sit and spin.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned

Re: who is the illegal alien?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Subject:
    Date: Sat, June 9, 2007 7:12 pm
    To: williamg@alipac.us

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you (or your forefathers) occupied this country with
    the help of genocide and all kinds of bruatlity and evilness, and it will be taken
    back the same way. What goes around comes around! Will you never be able to look at
    truth's ugly face?

NOTE FROM WILLIAM: Everyone keep cool if you decide to post your opinions on this. If this message I received makes you too angry. Don't post.

W
    . "My forefathers", we ask to be left alone, then we where forced to fight for our independence I don’t believe we wanted to have a war for America or the 13 original colonies. There are guys and gals here that know much more from the history books then I do, and could elaborate more on they ledgnary revolutionary war but,
    I dont think Englind is coming to take America back any time soon.
    It doesn’t surprise me that we don’t see more kind of mail like the one you posted . That’s the mind set of most of the criminal immigrants inside this countries boarders. Its scary but true , (rember the 14 year old we had the movie on here) said the same thing (take their county back )they are teaching the children things like this
    (many Americans have lived to comfortable and kind hearted to think that short of 9/11 anything like that could even happen in today’s America.)

Which scares the heck out of me but what scares the heck out of me most is the homeland security dept doesn’t take it serious enough to suit me. What do they think Something like a drug gang full of criminal immigrants isn’t after all it can get. In this country. They will take lves to get it.

Do you remember the marches in 2006? Do you remember that all you saw were mexican flags? THAT is what we are fighting. They were showing their true colors. The people leading those marches wised up after that first march. Now all you see is the American flag. DON'T be fooled.

They illeagls pride their self on how good a lie can be
    as a mater of fact they say its ok to lie if they gain from it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast