Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Knew??? Character doesn't matter to Conservatives after all!

Who Knew??? Character doesn't matter to Conservatives after all! CFG's -Chumps for Gingrich

The Town Crier
    AuntB

Since 1991, we've heard nothing but the cries and moans of the 'values voters' that "CHARACTER MATTERS"....until it comes to one of their own, evidently. The cult like, emotional reasoning of the GOP is astonishing. Rush is making himself into a total hypocritical ASS this morning trying to excuse good ol' Newt. Hannity will take the PM shift! They're willing to ignore the sexual sins of Newt Gingrich, nearly identical to those of Clinton, and use the left tactics of destroying the messenger.

So, now we know that Newt wanted his wife and his mistress at the same time. But that's not the worst of it. These phony conservatives are also willing to just IGNORE the ample, liberal leaning, DANGEROUS history of Newt Gingrich. JUST WOW!

For all you CFGs* out there , let me count the ways........(will be added to daily- this is just a taste of Newt!)

Newt IS all about AMNESTY! http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/20...s-amnesty.html

Newt supported the Left's view of Global Warming & pushed legislation to do so!

Newt does not have the upbringing and emotional stability to be president.

Newt never had a job that wasn't paid for by the taxpayer. He is a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!

Newt has been a member of the Council on Foreign Relations since 1990. This alone should disqualify him from consideration of any 'Conservative'

Newt has no problem cozying up to and pushing policy for the worst of the Left, like Al Sharpton.

Newt cosponsored the 1987 Fairness Doctrine (anti 1st Amendment legislation)

In 1996, Newt Gingrich turned his back on guns and voted for the anti-2nd amendment Brady Campaign’s Lautenberg Gun Ban

Newt supported spending $30B for the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Actof 1994 that shackled gun owners with new restrictions, federalized a number of crimes, and handed the feds police powers that the Constitution reserves to the states.

Newt lobbied for Federal ethanol subsidies, Medicare drug subsidy, and took several million from Freddie Mac.

Newt was fined $300,000 for ethics violations (lying to investigators, asking others to lie and fraud ) and asked to give up his congressional seat by REPUBLICANS!

New was Big supporter of Foreign Aid, often to our enemies.
    - In one year (1994-1995) Gingrich voted for nearly $45 billion in foreign aid.
    - He helped push through Federally-funded loan guarantees to Communist China.

Newt supported and promoted the same government one-payer health Ins. mandate supported by Obama

Gingrich quotes:

"[My ambition] is to be an old-time political boss in 20 years."

I WAS A GREEN PUPPET WHEN IT WASN’T COOL: “When I first ran for Congress I was the natural candidate of most environmental groups…” Newt Gingrich, “Winning The Future,” Page 168

"Grover Norquist is the person who I regard as the most innovative, creative, courageous and entrepreneurial leader of the anti-tax efforts and of conservative grassroots activism in America . . . He has truly made a difference and truly changed American history.”

Newt is the handmaiden of the most corrupt GOP Operative,Muslim loving Grover Norquist.
    The Pledge: Grover Norquist's hold on the GOP,
    CBS News Nov 20, 2011 . 60 Minutes on CBS

Newt Gingrich, the Eric Cartman of the Gop...same nasty disposition, spoiled little brat with only a neurotic mother to raise him, and Always only looking out for his own selfish interests. They even look alike!

QUOTE OF THE DAY!

*"Here it comes! For all you CfG's(chumps for Gingrich), I hope you enjoy mouthing, "character doesn't count," which you decried in 1992. ANY adulterer is a serial liar capable of convincing himself fully of the rightness of any course. This is why Newtie can turn on a dime, blowing "insurance mandate," "Global Warming," and "Contract with the Earth" in one instance and repudiating it the next."

UPDATE:
    Hannity is using the old, 'well, Obama is worse than Newt' blather today. Reminds me of one of my grown kids, who every time he doesn't reach for the best he can be uses the excuse that there is always someone worse. Hannity is wrong, my kid is wrong and America would have never become more than a 3rd world dump if we had just settled for less than the best we could strive to be.

This should be the new GOP poster!

Source: TheTownCrier
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 01-19-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Most of us here at ALIPAC knew, but you can't just tell GOP voters much as they run like a panicked herd from one candidate to the next looking for a real conservative that is not easy for Obama to take down like Newt.

W