Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Should be President

If you had to pick a Senator for president who would protect the border the best.
    And up hold the law ??

Re: Who Should be President

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    If you had to pick a Senator for president who would protect the border the best.
    And up hold the law ??
    Right now, I would say Sessions of Alabama.

Sessions. I have asked him and Lou Dobbs has asked him and he refuses saying he can protect the people from bad legisaltion better if he's in the Senate.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Sessions. I have asked him and Lou Dobbs has asked him and he refuses saying he can protect the people from bad legisaltion better if he's in the Senate.
    I just wish we could get Jeff Sessions to run....I guess he is too normal and would represent the American people for once...Big business would never allow it though!

Sessions can't run, he's not slimey enough to be president. It takes a real slime pro such as Hillary and others of her ilk.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

The Honorable Jeff Sessions of Alabama
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Without a doubt Jeff Sessions
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Ya gotta love the man! He is one fantastic American!!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Jeff Sessions!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

The one senator who I would most trust our country's safety and security to, and most trust to secure our borders and to have access to "the football" (you know that thing they carry around with all the secret codes) would be Senator Jeff Sessions.

If Senator Sessions was the president, I wouldn't be sitting here on the computer right now. I would be doing something more typical of a wife and working mother right now, because I would feel at ease about things and I wouldn't feel the need to know every little detail about every little thing that the President and Congress does.

I would be very, very happy if he was our president.

I know that he is a very decent man and very much a gentleman That does not make me think that he would not be firm and tough when those moments were necessary.

In fact, I think if it involved anything regarding the security of our country, that he could make GWB look like a cozy little kitten.

I also think that the leaders around the world would have the greatest respect for him. They would know that they were dealing with someone who was not in the habit of playing games and pulling strings behind the backs of the American people.

I think both parties in our Congress would also have the deepest respect for him and that they would accomplish things that were good for America.

Last but not least, if Senator Sessions was our president.....I do not think that the American people would have ever, not for a second allowed Hugo Chavez to stand on our sovereign soil and say the things he said in New York. The American people would have demanded that he leave the country immediately.

In fact, if Senator Sessions was our president, Hugo Chavez would NEVER have even considered doing that in the United States of America.

The people of Alabama are very fortunate to have Senator Sessions representing them. Even though I live in another state, I consider him to be my senator too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast