Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh dear! Too bad I missed the fun. They probably read that William was out of town so they decided to party at his place.

I heard some time back that H1-B supporters actually pay people in India to act as trolls on boards like this. I know from exprience that a lot of H1-B'ers are from India, so they have a vested interest in increasing the numbers of H1-B visas, so I think it may be true.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is a test, this is only a test of American resolve.

Dixie
    Dixie is right. This is to distract you from your duties and work. Ignore and report. That's all you have to do. You don't even answer them. If you answer they won't be influenced by you. There here to take your time away from the important work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A question ---

This is a site 'for legal immigration..

Does this protection extend to the HB workers?

I just don't want to run afoul of the rules when answering some of these posts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    A question ---

ALIPAC is not responsible for posts made by individual posters. I think there are those who post at ALIPAC who believe that in addition to illegal immigration being eliminated, the USA needs to decrease legal immigration as well, which H1-B visas are - legal immigration. Just because some people posting on the ALIPAC boards may have that view that does not mean those views are shared by ALIPAC itself. Of course, I'm not a representative of ALIPAC and I only speak for myself.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    A question ---

ALIPAC is not responsible for posts made by individual posters. I think there are those who post at ALIPAC who believe that in addition to illegal immigration being eliminated, the USA needs to decrease legal immigration as well, which H1-B visas are - legal immigration. Just because some people posting on the ALIPAC boards may have that view that does not mean those views are shared by ALIPAC itself. Of course, I'm not a representative of ALIPAC and I only speak for myself.
    Thanks for an answer.

Well, I understand they are not 'responsible' for what I post. I never ask anyone to be responsible for anything I do.

I just don't want to do anything that reflects badly or that is frowned upon by the ALIPAC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12