Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    First, Americans views regarding politics and politicans needs to be more realistic, and not so trusting. And we need to learn to be brave and take a chance on someone not from the same mold as the ones that are running, er ruining the U.S now.
    Well, I think it is easy for Americans to hate politicians. Unfortunately, they either hate politics in general, or they hate a single political party. I think people are very open to hearing people rail on politicians......It just needs the right formula. Our message is somewhat unique. We rail on BOTH parties, but not out of general distrust for "government." We actually have an age-old, traditional, pro-America position. I think a movement that is patriotic, yet distrustful of politicans, and big business can gain a lot of converts at both ends of the political spectrum.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

First, Americans views regarding politics and politicans needs to be more realistic, and not so trusting. And we need to learn to be brave and take a chance on someone not from the same mold as the ones that are running, er ruining the U.S now.
    YOU GOT THAT RIGHT. AND ONCE WE ELECT SOMEONE, WE NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON THEM.

MAYBE WE CAN DEVELOP A WAY TO DO THIS VIA INTERNET, THAT IS NOT TOO TIME CONSUMING. IN THAT WAY WE WONT HAVE TO SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT WATCHING WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

WE OBVIOUSLY CANT DEPEND ON THE MSM TO SUMMARIZE THE INFO FOR US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is interesting is that in yesterday's poll on CNN, they have Hillary with 20% of the vote, but "other" with 30% of the vote. That means that if we the people can decide on our one "other" candidate, we could beat her AND whatever so-called "front-runner" republican the MSM decides to choose for us.

We need to decide on who that "other" candidate is, and support the hell out of them. We could do it. It's still very early.

I really like Tom Tancredo's message and platform. The issue he is going to have is name reconition. And the fact that Americans usually dont take the time to learn about ALL the canidates and mostly vote for big name candiadates. Which in turn keeps putting the SAME OL SCUMBAGS into office.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

First of all, I don't believe it's the peoples' fault at all. That's because most of the candidates are liars, swindlers, etc. The only choice we'd have is to write someone else in, but most likely, they'd never win. We don't have any choice - doesn't matter who's running - they are NOT representing the American people, no matter who they are. I don't think it matters alot who you vote for, because MOST of them are skanks.

Sure, there are a few who are on our side - like Tancredo. But, they are few and far between.

Other reasons:

1. Our government in cahoots with Mexico, wanting to have a union of Mexico, U.S., and Canada. (like the PEOPLE really want that - NOT)

2. Companies who want to make bucks for their big-assed CEO's and their investors - the money would never go to the workers, illegal OR American citizens. Sure, the products might have lower prices because they don't pay their workers enough and prefer illegals, but I'd rather pay more than have illegals here. But, no matter what, the profits are going to the big cats, not workers. The trickle-down theory never worked, because money NEVER trickles down to anybody who actually does the work.

3. Political correctness - we don't want to be called "racist" because it seems like a certain race (as in LaRaza) are the bulk (like 99%) of the illegals. THEY can be racist, but we American citizens cannot. The problem is that we have a 3rd world country right next door, and it doesn't matter WHO the people are. There's going to be a stampede in any case.

4. The unwillingness of our government to actually OBEY it's own laws! That really sticks in my craw - it's SO ridiculous. They make these goddam laws, and don't follow them! What is UP with THAT?

Well, I could go on but I have to get back to work - but I'm sure you all could come up with more.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    The government has become to powerful! This is slowly becoming a Dictatorship!!! Most Americans are happy with there lives and if something doesn't inconvenience them its not a problem! Like the Patriot Act or that the president can gain a "dictator" like power in the times of a major crisis! This wouldn't fly 200 years ago!!! It goes against the US Constitution in all respects!!! How can the American public sit there and let the government dictate anything to us!!!

Take back America! Vote for Tancredo!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    How can the American public sit there and let the government dictate anything
    Because it seems that most people do not understand what's happening. They don't have a clue, unless they're right in the middle of the problem, like the border states. We have a very apathetic, uneducated population, unfortunately.

When I was in college 35 years ago, we marched against the Vietnam War, rights for women, gay rights, etc. Then, several years later, someone said that was only 10% of the college population that was doing that! I thought it was ALL of us - how naive. LOL

We were flim-flammed into believing there were two parties. WE chose up sides like a football game and rah-rah'd our 'guy' and even insulted and fought with our fellow citizen in defense and support of these critters. There are still many who think there is a difference.

Business is really the pressure point. We can make a difference there and affect politics also. If they don't have our money, they can't hire illegals and they can't purchase politicians.

It really is just that simple.

But can we go against the advertising industry - can we actually use our money in the way it works best for us? CAn we deny ourselves for even a short time in order to fix things?

If you knew that an industry in this country was hiring terrorists that were plotting to blow up schools, offices, bridges, etc., would you continue to purchase their product? This is no difference - we might overcome a terrorist attack - we cannot overcome the invasion.

I hope----
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12